Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is one of the renowned entrance tests held across the country. The test is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) every year. If you are seeking your career in teaching domain then yes this could be the best option for you.
As, CTET is conducted at national level therefore difficulty level of this exam is quite high. Candidates should have optimum level of preparation for attaining considerable score in this exam.
List of Government Jobs for CTET Qualified Candidates
- CTET qualified candidates are assumed as ideal for Government teacher job. This field holds outstanding career growth and good salary package.
- Along with that, he/she can apply in the Schools of Central Government such as NVS, KVS, Tibetan schools etc, schools of NCT of Delhi and schools under State Government such as DSSB (Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board).
- Now a day, a CTET qualified candidate can also explore career opportunities in several private schools.
What to Do to Get Updates with Latest Jobs Notification?
Candidates should be in touch with schools and government official website and read employment newspapers regularly to get updates on latest jobs notification. There are various mobile apps also available which will make you updated with latest Jobs notification. After applying to a particular job, candidates should be ready to face written test and interview.
Please Keep in Mind
- CTET certificate will be valid for seven years from the date of releasing its result.
- Thousands of students appear in the exam every year and while looking into the qualifying status is in between 1% to 15%.
- If you are one of CTET qualified candidates then explore various jobs opportunities by visiting related websites.