ILICAT 2019 will be organized by The Indian Law Institute (ILI) to offer admission to the LLM programs. This is an offline exam conducted in order to grant admission to 20 LLM seats in the institute. Candidate willing to appear for this exam must be at least 21 years old and possesses an LLB degree.
There are many stages in ILICAT 2019 which consists of written exam, group discussion, and viva-voce rounds. Counseling will be held at the Delhi campus after the release of final merit list. Through this post, candidates can check the complete details about ILICAT 2019 including the application form, important dates, eligibility, result and counselling process etc.
News: The application form might be available from May 2019. Know more details here
Key features of ILICAT 2019
|Examination name||Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test|
|Commonly known as||ILICAT|
|Conducting body||Indian Law Institute (ILI)|
|Application mode||Online and offline|
|Date of exam||June 2019|
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Minimum Eligibility||LLB Degree (Graduation)|
|Number of seats||20 (approx)|
ILICAT Exam 2019 Important Dates
Below, we are providing a tentative schedule for ILICAT 2019. The actual dates are yet to be announced by the officials. Whenever the official ILICAT dates will be announced by the authority, we update it on this page in no time.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Application form (online/offline) will be released on||First week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form||1st week of June 2019|
|Releasing of ILICAT 2019 Hall Ticket||First week of June 2019|
|ILICAT 2019 Exam date||Second week of June 2019|
|Result||4th week of June, 2019|
|GD and Viva voce of shortlisted candidates||1st week of July, 2019|
|First merit list for ILICAT 2019||1st week of July, 2019|
|Second merit list releasing date||Second week of July 2019|
|ILICAT 2019 third merit list||Third week of July 2019|
Candidates should satisfy the necessary eligibility criteria as defined by the authorities before filling the application form. Below, you can find ILICAT eligibility criteria 2019 mentioned by ILI for LLM courses:
- Candidate should have done LLB degree from any recognized institute/ university recognized by the BAR council of India.
- Candidates holding a law degree from a foreign university affiliated by a renowned university, with the minimum of 50% marks or equivalent are also considered eligible to apply for the exam.
- Applicants appearing in the final semester of their qualifying examination may also apply.
- The minimum age limit required to apply for ILICAT 2019 is 21 years
- There is no prescribed upper age limit
ILICAT 2019 Application form: How to apply?
- Application form for this exam will be available in both online and offline mode.
- The offline application can be made through a letter
- The online application will be submitted on the official website.
- Candidates will be required to search “ILICAT 2019” on the official site and a web link will open a new webpage.
- Now applicants need to fill in all the necessary details such as name, email id, mobile no., date of birth etc.
- After verifying the email, applicants have to upload the scanned copy of their recent photograph and signature.
- The application fee will also be paid in both offline and online mode. Details of the application fee for ILICAT 2019 is as follows:
|Application mode||Fees||Late Fee (for submitting form in person)|
|In person||Rs.1500||+ Rs.500|
|Download application form||Rs. 2500||+ Rs. 500|
|By post or courier||Rs.1100 *||NA|
ILICAT Exam Pattern 2019
Exam pattern for ILICAT 2019 is summarized in the table below:
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Number of questions to be asked||Subjective questions will be 4 in number, MCQ based are 140.|
|Maximum no. marks||160|
|Exam Duration||2.5 hours|
|Number of Sections in paper||3 (2 objective and 1 subjective)|
Admit card will be sent to those applicants who made their payment by a sending a Demand Draft in favor of ILICAT. Admit card will also be available online on the official website (www.ili.ac.in). Admit cards will be containing information about Test center and ILICAT 2019 examination date. It is mandatory to carry admit card at the examination venue for every candidate.
ILICAT result 2019 will be published on the notice board of Indian Law Institute, Delhi. Candidates can check their result online as well from the official website. Aspirants need to click on the “ILICAT 2019 result” sublink from the homepage and enter their username and password. Result scorecard will be displayed on the screen. ILICAT 2019 merit list will not be released in the 1st stage. It is published after the second stage of the result.
ILICAT counseling 2019
Counseling will be organized offline at the Delhi campus of Indian Law Institute. On the basis of merit list, 3 rounds of counseling will be conducted. Intimation will be sent to the candidates by letters.
Following documents will be required for verification at the time of counseling.
- Copy of application form.
- ILICAT 2019 scorecard.
- Graduate degree.
- ILICAT admit card
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Sponsored NRI certificate (if applicable)
- Specially able Certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile certificate