JEE Main Application Form Correction 2018: JEE Main is being conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education for aspirants seeking admission undergraduate engineering programmes offered by IITs’, NITs, CFTIs and several engineering institutes located across the country. In order to appear for the exam candidates must submit their form in appropriate format and before the notified deadline.
Candidates, who have made some sort of mistakes in their respective application form they may put necessary correction in between the given dates as released by the admission authority. Please keep in your mind that this will be the last chance for making correction in your form as you won’t be eligible to do the same furthermore.
JEE Main application form correction link is given below. Please go to the link and make required corrections.
JEE Main Application Form Correction 2018 Dates
I’d like to intimate all candidates that they may make correction in their respective JEE Main 2018 form, if any, in between January to February, 2018 (expected). Process of making correction in the form is extremely easy as you have to follow a very simple process what I’m describing below.
Please Keep In Mind
- Candidates are not allowed to change the exam mode from computer mode to pen & paper mode.
- They are not permitted to make change in the exam centre.
- In case of additional amount you need to make payment of the same through either debit card/credit card or challan at ICICI/ Canara/Syndicate Bank/ HDFC.
Process of Making Correction in the JEE Main Form 2018
It’s extremely simple, all you require to follow the steps furnished below:
- First of all you need to visit the official web portal of JEE Main.
- Then login to your account with using your application number and password.
- After log in, your provided details in the form will be displayed on screen.
- You’ll find the option of editing your application at the end of the page.
- Do proper correction as per the necessity and submit it.
- After submission of the form you need to take printout of the form correction slip and keep it with you for future reference.
Direct Link to Make Correction: Click Here
Above link will be activated in between 9th January to 22nd January 2018. So, please make required corrections in between the mentioned dates.