RGPV M.B.A (Integrated Program) Admission 2019: Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal M.P will be inviting applications from the eligible candidates for admission to M.B.A. Integrated Program (Five Year) against vacant seats for the academic year 2019. Interested and eligible candidates may contact the Department of Applied Management. Through this post, candidates can check the complete details regarding RGPV MBA Admission 2019 including the application process, eligibility criteria, important dates etc.
RGPV M.B.A (Integrated Program) Admission 2019 Important dates (Tentative)
|Submission of duly filled application form will begin from||May 2019|
|Deadline for the submission of duly filled online application forms||June 2019|
|List of selected candidates will be published on||June 2019|
Candidates should have done higher secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) Scheme of the M.P. Board of Secondary Education or equivalent obtaining minimum of 50% of aggregate marks (also achieving pass marks/ grade in all subjects individually) organized by M.P. Board of Secondary Education or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
RGPV M.B.A (Integrated Program) Admission 2019 Application Form: How to apply?
RGPV MBA Admission application form will necessary to be filled by all the applicants seeking admission to the integrated MBA programme at Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya. The application form would be submitted online through the university website www.rgpv.ac.in.
Applicants who wish to apply for the same can submit their application forms by visiting the university website link. It is important to fill and submit the RGPV MBA Application Form 2019 within the scheduled time.
Procedure to fill online application form
- Open the official link.
- For new registration, click “new user” link on the page. Soon a registration form will open.
- Candidates are needed to enter the basic fields such as name, mobile number, email ID etc for doing registration.
- Create a username and password and then click “save”
- After the verification, the applicant will need to provide the further details such Educational Qualifications, preferred course, upload photograph and signature.
- Choose the appropriate payment mode for the submission of application fee.
- Applicants must ensure that they have entered all required details in the form correctly. After submission of application form, request for change of details, will not be acknowledged.
- Incomplete and incorrectly filled application will be rejected.
According to merit list and seat allotment, the applicants have to receive admission after the document confirmation by submitting the fee.
Documents needed to bring while admission process:
- Original and two photocopies of Marks-sheet of 10th class for date of birth verification
- Original and photocopies of 12th class Marks-sheet
- Original and photocopies of Caste certificate with Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- School/College Transfer Certificate (TC) from the last school/college attended.
- Character Certificate from the Principal of last school/college attended.
- Ten recent colored Photographs