Admission to the candidates into the 2-year B.Ed degree programme offered by the Aliah University will be done on the basis of entrance exam. Merit of the candidates from class 10th to undergraduate course will also be considered for selecting the candidates. Application process has been commenced from 15th May 2022 and the entrance exam will be held on 19th June 2022. Detailed information about the Aliah University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 can be found from this article.
Latest: Aliah University B.ed application form is now available.
Table of Contents
Aliah University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 Important Dates
Check below the important dates related to Aliah University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 in the table below:
|Availability of online application form||15th May 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||18th June 2022|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of application with the required documents||To be announced|
|Issue of admit card||To be announced|
|Date of exam||To be announced|
|Release of first admission list||To be announced|
|Date of admission||To be announced|
|Release of second admission list||To be announced|
|Date of admission||To be announced|
|Beginning of classes||To be announced|
The basic eligibility criteria to appear for Aliah University B.Ed entrance exam 2022 are given below:
For regular candidates
- The age of the candidates should not be more than 35 years as on 1st July 2022.
For deputed candidates:
- There is no age limit for deputed candidates.
- For regular candidates, a 3-year Honors Graduation/ 2-year Master’s Degree/ 5 year Integrated Master’s Degree with not less than 50% marks in aggregate is required.
- Candidates working as teachers who are teaching classes onwards class IX in any recognized High Madrasa or Senior Madrasa of West Bengal can apply under Deputed candidates’ category.
Subject-wise special eligibility
- To select Physical Science as the method subject, the applicant should have completed 3-year Honors Graduation/ 2-year Master’s Degree/ 5-year Integrated Master’s Degree in Physics and Chemistry scoring at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates with Honors/ PG degree in Electronics/ Computer Application/ Computer Science or BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering can also select Physical Science as their method subject. However, such candidates should have studied Physics/ Chemistry as a subject of at least 200 marks at the graduation level.
- To select as Mathematics as the method subject, the applicant should have completed Honors/ PG degree in Statistics/ Economics and should also have studied Mathematics as a subject of at least 200 marks at the graduation level.
- For fresher honors graduates, the marks obtained in Honors subject will be considered.
- For general graduates, the marks obtained in General/ Subsidiary/ Pass subjects will be considered.
Aliah University B.Ed 2022 Application Form
The application form for Aliah University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 can be obtained from the official website of the university www.aliah.ac.in. Before proceeding with the application process, the candidates are suggested to make sure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- The candidates will have to provide their basic personal and educational details to fill the application form.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates should also be uploaded in the application form in scanned format.
- After providing all the detail into the application form, the candidates can submit it online.
- Along with the form, the candidates will also have to make payment of the specified amount of application fee.
- Payment of the application fee can be done online via credit card/ debit card/ internet banking.
- Once the application form is submitted successfully, the candidates should take its printout and keep it safe with them.
- A hard copy of application form along with the important documents should also be sent to the university.
The following documents in self-attested photocopies should be enclosed along with the application form copy before sending it to the university:
- Mark sheets of class X and XII
- Mark sheets of UG and/ or PG degree (as applicable)
- Age proof certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
Address for sending application form
The documents should be enclosed in a sealed envelope mentioning name of the method subject, University last attended, Category (Deputed or Fresher) and PWD (if applicable). The envelope should then be sent to the Chairman at the following address:
Action Area – IIA/27,
New Town, Kolkata – 700 156
The basic exam pattern overview for Aliah University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 is provided below:
- Duration of exam: 60 minutes
- Number of questions: 60
- Type of question: Objective type
- Total marks: 60
- Marking scheme: For each right answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative marking: For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||10||10|
|Knowledge of Islamic Studies & Culture||10||10|
- The Aliah University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 admit card will be uploaded on the university’s official website.
- Candidates will be required to download their admit card, take its printout and carry it to the exam center.
- On the admit card, details about the entrance exam such as date, time and venue will be mentioned.
- Entry into the examination hall will only be given to the candidates with a valid admit card.
- The candidates should preserve their admit card till the whole process of admission is over.
Aliah University B.Ed Result
- The candidates who appear successfully for the exam will be able to check their result online.
- The result will be declared on the website of the university tentatively in the month of June 2022.
- On the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam, an admission list will be prepared.
- As per their names in the admission list, the candidates will then be invited to attend the admission round.
Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2022
- Details of the admission process will be communicated to the candidates through the university’s website.
- Candidates should carry all the important documents with them while reporting for the admission.
- Documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified after which they will be granted final admission.
- Selected candidates then need to complete the remaining formalities of admission to secure their seat.
Is there any kind of relaxation in the upper age limit?
Yes. For the candidates with disability, a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit will be provided.
What method subjects are available for Aliah University B.Ed admission?
The candidates can choose any one among the following method subjects at the time of application:
Arabic, Bengali, English, Persian, Urdu, Islamic Theology, History, Geography, Mathematics and Physical Science
What are the criteria for admission to Aliah University B.Ed degree course?
Merit for selection of candidate will be prepared by giving 60% weightage to marks obtained in the entrance test and 40% to the marks obtained in different academic exams from class X to UG.
What if I fail to carry important documents at the time of admission?
If any shortlisted candidate fails to produce original documents at the admission table, his/her candidature will automatically be cancelled.
Whom should I contact in case of any query?
For any queries, you can send an email to the following address: [email protected] or can contact AUAT representatives.