Sikkim Public Service Commission Accounts Clerk/Jr. Store Keeper Recruitment Applications are invited by Sikkim Public Service Commission from eligible and interested candidates for filling up of 227 posts of Accounts Clerk/Jr. Store Keeper on the temporary regular basis in the Sikkim Sub-Ordinate Accounts Service under Finance, Revenue and Expenditure Department, through Direct Recruitment. All eligible and local candidates can through online mode only. Aspirants can check complete info about Sikkim Public Service Commission Accounts Clerk/Jr. Store Keeper Recruitment 2018 from the article mentioned below on this page.
Total no of posts: 227
Name of the Post: Accounts Clerk/ Jr. Store Keeper
Pay scale: PB-1 of `5200- 20200 plus Grade Pay of `2600/-
Name of the Category:
- Unreserved: 34 Posts
- Bhutia Lepcha (Women): 15 Posts
- Bhutia Lepcha: 23 Posts
- Bhutia Lepcha (Below Poverty Line): 07 Posts
- Other Backward Classes – Central List: 21 Posts
- Other Backward Classes – Central List (Below Poverty Line): 07 Posts
- Other Backward Classes – Central List (Women): 16 Posts
- Other Backward Classes – State List: 23 Posts
- Other Backward Classes – State List (Below Poverty Line): 07 Posts
- Other Backward Classes – State List (Women): 16 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 17 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe ( Below Poverty Line): 05 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe (Women): 09 Posts
- Scheduled Caste: 07 Posts
- Scheduled Caste (Below Poverty Line): 02 Posts
- Primitive Tribe (Women): 05 Posts
- Scheduled Caste (Women): 07 Posts
- Primitive Tribe: 06 Posts
Sikkim Public Service Commission Accounts Clerk/Jr. Store Keeper Recruitment important dates (released)
Check the important dates related Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment for the Accounts Clerk/Jr. Store Keeper posts below.
|Availability of application form||Available now|
|Last date for the submission of application form||January|
Aspirants must satisfy the necessary eligibility criteria before applying for the job recruitment. The eligibility conditions in detail are provided below:
Candidate should have done class 12th examination and equivalent from a recognized Board with a pass in Mathematics as one of the subjects in class 10th.
- Should possess a minimum of minimum 03(three) month duration certificate/diploma in the basic programme in computer application.
- Must possess the knowledge of any of the State Languages viz- Bhutia, Nepali, Lepcha
- Should hold either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government
- Must possess a category certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim
The age of candidate should be between 18 years- 40 years as on 30/11/2017
Sikkim Public Service Commission Accounts Clerk/Jr. Store Keeper Recruitment Application Form: How to apply?
Candidates who want to apply for the said posts are advised to go through the advertisement and read all important instructions mentioned on the web page carefully before applying online. They can apply through online mode only from visiting the website link i.e. spscskm.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted under any situations.
Instructions to apply:
- At first, log on to the website spscskm.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment tab
- Select the name of post applied for & press the apply online link
- Complete the registration carefully by entering the required details.
- Submit the duly filled application form.
- Do not forget to take print out of online application for future use.
Candidates have to pay 150/- only with additional bank charges as necessary application fee through online using credit/debit card, Net Banking, and Visa/Mastercard. It should be noted that the application fee will not be refunded or adjusted for any other purpose. There will be no fee for candidates belonging to PWD Category.
Selection of candidates will be based on examination/ Interview.