RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2023: All the serious aspirants make their strategy for the preparation of the examination by studying the exam pattern and the syllabus of the examination. The syllabus of the exam and the pattern of the exam are the two pillars of the examination with which candidates should start their exam preparation if they want to ensure their success in the RRB NTPC exam 2023.
With the study of the RRB (NTPC) Eligibility Criteria 2023, candidates will be able to find out the method and the priorities as what they should study first and what they need to study later. Here, candidates have been provided with all the details about the RRB (NTPC) Eligibility Criteria 2023.
Details about the RRB NTPC Question Paper 2023
- The question paper which will be conducted by railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will be a written question paper of objective nature.
- There will be multiple options/answers for each question provided in the RRB NTPC Exam 2023.
- Appearing candidates will have to pick the one correct and most appropriate answer from the provided options and fill the appropriate oval in the OMR sheet.
- The question paper will be divided in the four different sections of different subjects’ viz., Arithmetic Ability, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, General science.
- Total number of the questions in the question paper will be 100 having total weightage of 100 marks.
- The time duration to solve the question paper will be of 90 minutes.
Details about the question paper for RRB NTPC Exam 2023 are given in the tabular form below-
|Sr. No.||Subjects’ Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Arithmetic Ability||25||25||One and Half Hours (90 Minutes)|
|2||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks||90 Minutes|
Provision of Negative Marking
Recruiters keep the provision of negative marking in the question papers just to make sure that only eligible candidates apply for the examination. RRB has also applied the provision of negative marking in the RRB NTPC exam.
As per the provision of negative marking in the RRB NTPC exam, candidates 1/3rd marks will be deducted as penalty for every wrong answer.
All the candidates are advised to be hundred percent certain about the answer of the questions before they make it their final answer.
RRB NTPC CBT (Computer-based Test) 2023
Candidates, who succeed in the RRB NTPC written examination will have to appear for the Computer-based Test (CBT). In this test, candidates’ proficiency with computer and their familiarity with basic computer application will be judged.
Candidates applying for the posts of Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk cum Typist (SCT) and Time Keeper (TK) must have proficiency in Hindi and English Typing.
Interview / Personality Test
After qualifying the RRB NTPC CBT (Computer-based Test), all the successful contenders will be called to appear for the interview test.
Candidates communicative ability and various other aspects of their personality will be analyzed by the board appointed by RRB and after the interview test is commenced, successful candidates will be appointed o the desired posts which they have applied for.
Latest updates will be made here about the RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2023 when the official notification will be published on RRB’s website. Candidates can visit here for more career opportunities and latest job notifications.