RRB Malda Recruitment Railway Recruitment Board, Malda is going to invite applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the various vacant posts in Indian Railway.
Applicants who are looking for the railway jobs at Malda can apply for the upcoming posts by sending their RRB Malda Recruitment online application forms before the due date. All the latest updates regarding RRB Malda vacancies will available on Employment news/Rozgaar Samachar and local dailies and official portal.
To know more about RRB Malda Recruitment such as application form availability, how to apply, selection process etc candidates can go through the article mentioned below in this post.
RRB Malda Recruitment Application Form: How to apply?
Follow below specified steps to apply for RRB Malda Recruitment
- First of all, candidates need to open the official website of organization i.e. www.rrbmalda.gov.in.
- Click on “Online Application” button available at the home page.
- Now click on the detailed advertisement link, and then read all the instructions given on that notification carefully.
- Thereafter, go back to previous page and click on “Apply Online” link.
- Start filling the application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill all necessary details in application form very carefully and accurately.
- Upload the scanned copy of your pass port size photo and signature if needed.
- After that, make the payment of applicable application fee.
- Click on “Submit” button
- Take a printout of duly submitted form for future use.
Aspirants should ensure that whether they satisfy the important eligibility criteria or not as per required for the particular post. At any point if any candidate found in eligible for the given post his/her candidature will be cancelled. The eligibility criteria of RRB Malda may differ for various posts. For more details on RRB Malda eligibility criteria candidates should check the advertisement/notification thoroughly from the official website.
Candidates who are going to participate in RRB Malda Recruitment process may collect their RRB Malda Call Letter online through official website. The procedure of downloading the admit card is given below:
- Firstly visit to the official website i.e. www.rrbmalda.gov.in
- Click on the appropriate link regarding downloading of the hall ticket.
- You have to provide the login details or registration number and date of birth in the given dialogue box. After that, click on “Submit” button.
- Soon, your admit card/call letter appear in front of you.
- Take the print out of the same.
- While coming to the examination center at the day of exam candidates need to carry the downloaded copy of admit card with them.
- Candidates without a valid admit card will be not allowed to enter in the examination hall.
Selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in written test, interview documents verification and the medical test organized by the recruitment panel of the organization. The selection process is strictly based on merit and is dependent on the rules and regulations prescribed by the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), Government of India which comprises reservation of posts for certain castes and groups.
The results of candidates will be published at the Notice Board of RRB/Employment News and also available in various newspapers, both local & national level. Candidates can also check their result online through the official website of RRB.