Indian railway is one of the biggest rail networks in the world which operates throughout the nation with more than a million employees. The Indian railway has a specific recruitment cell which recruits the eligible and able candidates for the railway department. The recruitment cell has been further categorized zonally and thus the different railway zones employ the eligible candidates for the vacancies arising in the department. The Indian railway department has numerous vacancies in the technical and non-technical sections and to fill all such vacancies Railway recruitment cell has 21 zone-wise wings as given under. As per the latest RRB Recruitment notification, the RRB is hiring for the posts of loco pilots, technicians, welders, cabin men, helpers, and porters.
Here, in the write-up, candidates have been provided all the crucial information about the RRB recruitment 2022.
- RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment
- RRB Bhopal Recruitment
- RRB Chennai Recruitment
- RRB Kolkata Recruitment
- RRB Patna Recruitment
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment
- RRB Ajmer Recruitment
- RRB Bhubaneshwar Recruitment
- RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment
- RRB Malda Recruitment
- RRB Ranchi Recruitment
- RRB Allahabad Recruitment
- RRB Bilaspur Recruitment
- RRB Guwahati Recruitment
- RRB Mumbai Recruitment
- RRB Secunderabad Recruitment
- RRB Bangalore Recruitment
- RRB Chandigarh Recruitment
- RRB Jammu Recruitment
- RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment
- RRB Siliguri Recruitment
Railway Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For Group D posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass class 10th and possess Technical /Educational qualifications as mentioned in the official notification. Please note that Diploma/degree in Engineering will not be accepted due to course completed act apprenticeship /ITI for the post of Technicians if not provided.
Medical standards: Candidates need to qualify the medical test done by the authority.
Eligibility for other posts (in general)
Since there are various sub-department in the Indian railway department which requires skilled candidates having different educational qualifications. There are different age criteria for the candidates which the RRB decides as per the requirement. Here are some details:
- The educational qualification of the applicants needs to be between 8th pass to graduation.
- Candidates having ITI diploma are specifically required for adifferent post in the railway department.
- Candidates having the age between 17-40 years, will be eligible to apply for the posts through RRB.
Railway Recruitment 2022 Application Form
- Candidates need to fill the application form to apply for the posts notified by the railway recruitment board.
- Applicants need to fill all the essential information in the application form such as the name, educational qualifications and the other details etc.
- There might be an application fee which candidates can pay by credit card, debit card or net banking.
Process of filling and submitting the application form
- The RRB application forms will be available online and offline.
- The application form will be released on the official websites of the respective Railway Recruitment Zones.
- The offline application form will be available in the post office or general bookshops where the candidates can purchase the application form from.
- The application form will be submitted online and offline after filling the correct information.
- The application form will be required to be paid the application fee.
Railway Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
- RRB will select the candidates on the basis of the examination which it will commence after the submission of the application form.
- Candidates will be required to appear for the test on the examination centre on the assigned date. Qualified candidates will further invite to appear in Physical efficiency test (PET)
- The final selection will be made after the document verification
Railway Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
- After candidates submit the application form, RRB will release the admit card to the eligible applicants.
- The admit card shall have all the details about the examination venue, date, timing and the duration of the exam.
- It will be necessary for all the applicants to bring their admit card at the examination centre.
Railway Recruitment 2022 Result
- RRB result will be announced through the official website.
- Through the result, RRB will publish the name of the successful candidates with the roll number.
- The result of the RRB examination will be published zone-wise.