RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019-20: Railway Recruitment Board of Bhubaneswar or RRB Bhubaneswar will invite applications for vacancies in Indian Railways at Bhubaneswar zone. The official notification for the posts or recruitment will be announced online at their website of RRB Bhubaneswar.
Apart from the official website, the aspirants can also check the latest updates about RRB Bhubaneswar upcoming jobs and its related details from the Employment /Rozgar Samachar and many other National / Regional Newspapers.
Interested candidates can apply by submitting their RRB Bhubaneswar recruitment application form 2019-20 through the official website as per the scheduled date. Through this article, candidates can check the complete details on RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 including its application procedure, selection process, Results etc.
RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019-20 Application Form: How to apply?
Candidates should read the employment notice very carefully to know the eligibility criteria, important rules, and regulations, etc. before filling-up the application form. The application form will be published in Employment News as a part of the Employment Notification. Moreover, there is facility of On-line application where candidates can fill up the mandatory information and take out a print out of the filled in application through visiting the official website of RRB Bhubaneswar. The procedure of online application submission is provided below:
- Visit the official website of Railway recruitment board of Bhubaneswar.
- Now, click on the “Online Application” button available on the home page of this website.
- A new page will open in front of your screen which contains the application form.
- Candidates has to fill up mandatory details carefully.
- Ensure that you have filled-in all the requisite details in the application form correctly.
- The candidates also have to upload the scanned images recent passport size photo, signature and Left Thumb Impression at given fields as per specified format.
- At last submit this duly filled application along with necessary fees and attested copies of required certificates to RRB, Bhubaneswar.
Application Form fee
The details of application fee for various RRB posts at Bhubaneswar are given below:
- Rs 40/- for the vacancies having Grade Pay below than Rs.2800/-
- 60/- for the vacancies having Grade Pay above Rs.2800/-
There is no fee for candidates belonging to SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen and Physically Handicapped category. Women applicants, Economically Backward Classes and Minorities classes are also exempted from fee submission.
Fee payment mode
Candidates can make the payment of application fee through IPO or Demand Draft. The Demand Draft must be issued by any Nationalized Bank only. Payment of fee through cash/Money order or any other form of is not acceptable.
Candidates need to score the minimum qualified marks as listed below in order to clear the entrance exam:
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks|
|UR, UR(Ex-Serviceman) and UR(PH)||40% marks|
|SC/OBC, SC/OBC(Ex-Serviceman) and SC/OBC(PH)||30% marks|
|ST, ST(Ex-Serviceman) and ST(PH)||25% marks|
However, the RRB Bhubaneswar will announce the result as per merit according to the number of posts available against various groups.
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of Common Computer Based entrance exam, Skill test and interview round.