APGENCO Recruitment: AP Power Generation Corp & AP Power Transmission Corporation (APGENCO) is one of the central organizations of Andhra Pradesh which is engaged in the business of Power Generation. APGENCO will invite the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of director, Company Secretary, assistant engineer (AE), etc. for the upcoming year.
The Corporation will release the APGENCO Recruitment application 2018 soon in online mode on its official website link. The aspirants who are eligible for the said posts can apply as per the scheduled date. The complete details regarding APGENCO Recruitment are listed below on this webpage.
Note: Candidates are informed that APGENCO has not released any official notification for the upcoming recruitment. The details, mentioned in this post are just for reference purpose and it will be updated after the announcement of its official notification.
Expected Posts Details
- Director (Thermal)
- Director (Hydel)
- Director (Finance & Commercial)
- Company Secretary
- Trainee Assistant Engineers (Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Civil)
APGENCO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates may check out the post-wise eligibility criteria mentioned below. Only eligible candidates would be allowed for appearing in the recruitment session. If a candidate is considered ineligible at any stage of the selection procedure then he/she will be barred from appearing in further rounds.
|Director (Thermal), Director (Hydel), Director (Finance & Commercial)||Should have minimum Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in the relevant position.|
Age should be not exceeded than 62 years.
|Company Secretary (Contract basis)||Must be Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and holds at least 3-5 years experience in the matters of Secretarial, taxation and accounts, legal etc.|
The maximum age limit is 35 years.
|Trainee Assistant Engineers (Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Civil)||Must have the B.E/ B.Tech/ A.M.I.E degree in relevant field i.e. Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, and Civil from any recognized university or Institution.|
Age limit- 18- 35 years
About the APGENCO
Founded in 1998, APGENCO officially Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited is a state undertaking Government company. With headquarter based in Hyderabad, APGENCO is one of the reputed pivotal organizations in the state engages in the business of Power Generation. The current installed capacity of the corporation is 4559.6MW comprising 1747.6 MW Hydro, 2810.0MW Thermal, and 2 MW Wind power stations. It gives about half the total Energy necessity of the Andhra Pradesh state.
APGENCO Recruitment Application Process: How to apply?
Submitting a genuine application is the first step towards appearing in APGENCO recruitment session. However, before you apply, this is your utmost responsibility to ensure your eligibility. You may refer the eligibility section of this post in order to confirm your eligibility.
- First of all, visit the official website of the corporation.
- In a homepage, look for the “Latest News” section.
- Now, search a download link to the job notification of particular post from a Latest News section.
- Download the official notification in pdf format.
- Candidates should read the eligibility conditions and other instructions mentioned in it before start filling up the form.
- After that, click on Apply Online link
- Soon an application form will appear on computer screen.
- Fill the required details such as Personal, Professional, Educational, and Communication Details in given fields.
- Upload your Scanned Images of recent passport size photograph, signature and other necessary documents as per specifications.
- Pay the applicable fees using Bank Challan or debit card/ credit card/ Net Banking.
- Click on “SUBMIT” button to register your APGENCO recruitment application form.
- After successful Registration, an ID number and password will be generated. Save the same details for future reference.
- Take a printout of the registration form for future purpose
The organization will appoint most appropriate and eligible contestants based on their overall performance in the following selection aspects:
- Written Test: Candidates have to appear for the written test first. Schedule of conducting the written test will be notified to through this post after the announcement of its related official notification.
- Interview Session: Qualified candidates would have to appear for the Interview session.
- Verification of Documents (if necessary): All successful candidates have to submit their documents for verification purpose.