For scoring good marks in any exam, it is extremely important to know the overall pattern of that particular test, and what to study, for the same. If you are an aspirant having dream to crack RBI Assistant exam then read this post.
Before letting you know about what to study from the participating subjects I’m elaborating here the exam pattern of RBI Assistant exam.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern
Please have a look on overall pattern of RBI Assistant exam:
|Sl. No.||Test Name||No of Questions||Marks Allotted||Exam Duration|
What to Concentrate in the Participating Subjects of RBI Assistant Exam?
This section may include high level questions and hence it is very important to know the major parts of this section.
- Reasoning is a marks scoring paper but you need to have good command and practice on it.
- You can find easier questions as compared to PO exam paper. So you have chance to score good marks from this section.
- You need to give more concentration on verbal reasoning part.
- Talking about the more scoring topics are Blood Relations and Word Formations.
- If you are attempting Coding-Decoding problem then I suggest you to write down the alphabets and then move to rest of the part.
Candidates may expect moderate level of question in English section. Major parts of the English section may include following:
- You may score more marks by solving find wrong in a sentence, fill in the blanks parts.
- Comprehension type of question will be quite tougher but by reading them properly you can solve questions easily.
- It is suggested to aspirants to read different magazines and English newspaper on daily basis. In this way they can build a good command on subjects.
- For preparation of Grammar and Vocabulary section you may refer ICSE board class X English language book.
Quantitative Aptitude Section
- In this section, your problem solving speed really matters. You need to solve more problems in limited period of time.
- It is suggested not to give more time on a single section. Divide your time according to the complexity level of questions.
- If you are unable to solve a particular question then leave it and move to the next one.
- You’ll find Data Interpretation questions which may be lengthy but not tough.
In this section you need to concentrate on economic terms and become acquainted with current affairs from the business and financial world.
This section will include questions based on your basic depth in computer language. More questions are to be asked from MS Office, operating system, software and hardware, basic internet and networking knowledge.
Why It is Important to Follow Good Books for Preparation of RBI Assistant Exam?
Well, RBI Assistant exam is one of the highly competitive entrance examinations and hence requires best level of preparation. Following good reference books will clear all associated concepts and this is extremely crucial to solve various types of problems. Please find out below the list of good books for RBI Assistant Exam Preparation.
|1.||A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R. S. Aggarwal|
|2.||Quicker Mathematics by M. Tyra|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Agarwal|
|4.||Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic|
|5.||General English for All Competitive Examinations by S.C. Gupta|
|6.||Lucent’s General Knowledge (English)|
|7.||Objective Computer Awareness For General Competitive Exams by Arihant Publications|
|8.||Objective Computer Knowledge & Literacy by Kiran Prakashan|