State Bank of India is going to conduct SBI Clerk recruitment 2022 exam in the month of May/June tentatively. The notification for the recruitment of Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates will probably release in April 2021.
Aspirants who wish to apply for SBI Clerk should satisfy the prescribed SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022. Candidates, who are not fulfilling the eligibility criteria of SBI Clerk recruitment, will not be allowed to appear in the recruitment process. Eligibility Criteria will be determined as per Nationality, Age, and academic qualification. Candidates can check the complete details of SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022 from this post.
Age limit for SBI Clerk – As on April 1, 2022 (maybe varied as per official recruitment notification)
- Minimum Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be less than 20 years.
- Maximum Age limit: The upper age limit should not more than 28 years
- Date of Birth: Aspirants should have been born not before than 02.04.1993 and not after than 01.04.2001.
Relaxation in Age:
There will be relaxation in upper age limit given to reserved category candidates. The category wise age relaxation for applicants appearing in SBI Clerk is tabled below:
|Serial No||Applicant’s category||Age Relaxation (in years)|
|1||SC / ST category||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3||PWD (General)||10 years|
|4||PWD (OBC candidates)||13 years|
|5||PWD (SC /ST category)||15 years|
|6||Persons domiciled in division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 1 January 1981 to 31 December 1990||5 years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen and disabled Ex-Servicemen||Real period of service given in defense services + three years (8 years in case of disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST category subject to upper age of 50 years)|
|8||Divorced women/ Widows and women legally separated from their husbands and who not married again||9 years (subject to the upper age limit of 35 years for Gen and 40 years for SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates)|
|Name of the post||Required educational criteria|
|Junior Associates||Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent examination recognized per se by the Central Government.|
|Junior Agricultural Associates||Applicant should have done graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture related activities from a Government recognized university/Institute|
Points to remember:
- In case of applicants, who are currently pursuing in the final Semester/ year of Graduation, they can also eligible to apply provisionally. Provided they have to produce proof of passing their Graduation Examination on or before the prescribed schedule while appearing for interview/joining.
- Applicants holding an integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate are required to verify that the date of passing the IDD as per the specified dates.
- An applicant should able to write and speak English as per SBI Clerk norms.
- Candidates should possess the knowledge of the local language of the state in which they are applying for.
- The date of passing the qualifying examination will be considered as on the date mentioned on the provisional certificate/ mark sheet issued by the University / Institute attended.
- Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who possess the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or equivalent certificate in the Navy/Air Force, on finishing the course with minimum 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union may also be considered eligible to apply.