RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment Railway Recruitment Board, Muzaffarpur is going to invite applications from the interested candidates for the various railway posts at Muzaffarpur Zone.
RRB Muzaffarpur will directly recruit Technical and Non-technical categories in the vacancies of Group C on account of indents received from railway. Railway Recruitment Board, Muzaffarpur is highly dedicated to serve the Railway and the youngster seeking job in the Railway by giving fair chances to them.
Candidates who want to apply for the posts at given posts must submit their RRB Muzaffarpur application form before the due date. To know more about the RRB Muzaffarpur Vacancies or RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2018-19 candidates can go through this post.
RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment Application Form: How to apply?
Candidates can follow the below steps to applying for the post.
- Interested and eligible candidates should visit to the official website of the board i.e. http://www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in/
- Click on the link for the post you are applying.
- The advertisement regarding the job will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Candidates should read all the instructions carefully and go back to the previous page.
- After that click on the ‘Online Application’ link available on the home page.
- Applicants are required to fill all mandatory fields very carefully and correctly.
- Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph, signature and other experience and qualification certificates as per the specification.
- After completing the application fill in process, candidates are advised to review the application form.
- Click on submit button for the submission of duly filled form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of application form for further use.
RRB Muzaffarpur will invite the candidates to appear in the written entrance test followed by an interview. For various job categories there is no interview round. For certain categories of job there is a skill test and for the post like Assistant Station Master & Assistant Loco Pilot there is aptitude test organized by the board. The successful candidates will be further called for counseling and scrutiny of original documents. After that a board of names is suggested to zonal railway to the amount of vacancies. Rest of the process for appointment is made by the zonal railway.
The final selection process is done on the basis of merit subject to the norms issued by the Ministry of Railway, Govt. of India.
RRB Muzaffarpur Contact details
Railway Recruitment Board, Muzaffarpur
Lichi Bagan, Maripur- Muzaffarpur
India – 842001
Contact number: 0621-2213405
Fax no: 0621-2213405
E-mail address: email@example.com