RRB Mumbai Recruitment Online applications will be invited by Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai (RRB Mumbai) from the eligible candidates for various posts at Indian Railways.
Aspirants can check the detailed notification showing the vacancy name & details, qualification details etc. from the Employment news / Rojgar Samachar. Except this an Indicative notification will also published in local and national news papers.
Through this post candidates can check all details about RRB Mumbai Recruitment such as its application form, how to apply, selection procedure etc.
RRB Mumbai Recruitment Application Form: How to apply?
- The application form and format for various documents required such as for ST, SC, OBC etc. will be published in the Employment notification. In addition candidates can also download the application form and other documents from the official website of RRB Mumbai.
- Before filling the application form candidates should read the detailed employment notification carefully.
- They need to satisfy the eligibility and other conditions as specified in the form for that post in which they want to apply.
- Applicants should make sure that the requisite fee is submitted through IPO or DD from a prescribed Bank.
- Candidates should fill all the required details in the application form as per the prescribed format in their own hand writing.
- The duly filled-in application form along with copies of required documents should be sent either through regular post or dropped in the specific box given at Railway Recruitment Board’s office.
There is no fee for candidates belonging to SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen and Physically Handicapped categories. The details of application fee for other categories are as follows:
- 40/- for the post having salary up to Rs 3050 – 4590
- Rs 60/- for all the post having salary above Rs 3050 – 4590
The payment of said fee can be made in the form of IPO or Demand Draft from a specified bank.
Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai will send call letters/admit cards to the eligible applicants under UPC for the examination. The call letters will comprise the details like exam schedule, venue, roll number etc. The board will send the admit card to the candidates before one month of the scheduled date.
The selection process is dependent on rules and regulations specified by Railway Board, Ministry of Railways which contains reservation of posts for some categories like SC/ST/ OBC and Ex Servicemen etc. Applicants need to appear in the written exam as scheduled by the board. Those who qualify the exam will be invited for Aptitude test / Type Test / Documents verification / Interviews (if required) etc.
The final selection is made as per merit, requirement and medical test result. The final selection list will be published in Employment news / Rojgar samachar and other local dailies. In addition an intimation letter will also send to the selected candidates informing them about their allotted Railways / Zone.
RRB Mumbai contact details
Main office, Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai
Divisional office compound, Mumbai Central,
Mumbai – Maharashtra,
India -400 202
Office (Enquiry): (022) 23090422, (022) 67644033
Fax number: (022) 23090224
Email Id: email@example.com