Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) notifies Indian nationals about the vacancies in Banks and various financial Institutions for the post of Specialist Officers. Notification is published every year or specifically when the vacancies are available.
Candidates who have studied the examination pattern of Specialist Officer Examination are well aware about subjects and their topics which will be asked in the examination, if find that they are enough able both mentally and psychologically to appear and get selected in the Specialist Officer Examination, they can apply online according to the procedure explained below.
When the online application form can be filled and submitted?
- Most of the recruitment agencies ask candidates to fill the online application form and take the submission of the application forms online.
- The Application form for Specialist Officer Examination can be filled online by the candidates and the application form will be submitted online.
Here are the guidelines to fill the online application form-
- In the application for candidates will be asked to fill the details as their name, father’s name, date of birth, address, phone number with area code or mobile number and the email address.
- Candidates will have to provide their educational details and their choice of specific post which they want to apply for.
- The option to choose the examination centre will be within the application form and will be submitted by the candidates while the application form will be submitted.
- After fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the Specialist Officer’s Examination, all the eligible candidates can apply online.
- IBPS publishes the notification online in the last week of November and the online applications for the posts of ‘T. Officer (Scale-I)’, ‘Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)’, ‘HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)’, ‘Marketing Officer (Scale-I) ‘, ‘Law Officer (Scale-I)’can be filled and submitted from the date of notification in the month of November to the second week of December.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the post of ‘Agricultural Field officer’ can apply in the last week of January.
Filling the Date of Birth in the Application Form
- While filling the date of birth candidates should keep in mind the details about the age limitation.
- The details about the age limitation have been provided under the eligibility Criteria for IBPS SO Examination and it is informed again that candidates’ should be minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years old as on 10-12-2022.
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-11-1988 and not later than 01-11-1998 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation will be applicable as per norms.
Filling the details of Educational Qualification
In the education column, candidates need to provide the details about their qualification which has been mentioned in the eligibility criteria of the examination.
The right qualification for the right post is the noteworthy concern and if candidates have the required qualification they can apply for the post which they are interested in.
Submission of Application / Examination Fee
Rs. 600 will be deposited by the candidates as the examination or the application fee while filling the online application form.
The candidates who belong to SC and ST category will pay only Rs. 100 as examination fee.
The online payment can be made through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
There is no offline way like ‘pay by cash’ or pay-in-slip to submit the application fee directly in the banks. The application fee can be paid only through the online mode.
Name of the Participating Banks which candidates can apply for
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank,
There may be other banks and financial institutions which may be the part of recruitment process in collaboration with IBPS.