RRB Jammu Recruitment Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu will invite the applications from the eligible applicants for recruitment to the advertised vacancy of group ‘C’ through Employment Notices advertised in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar and some local newspaper and national dailies and on the official website.
RRB Jammu caters mainly to recruitment of applicants on all-India basis to group ‘C’ advertised vacancies for Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala and Firozepur Division of Northern Railway. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the said post by filling the RRB Jammu Recruitment 2018-19 application form before the due date.
The completed details regarding RRB Jammu Recruitment 2018 such as selection process, eligibility, result, application form etc are mentioned below in this article.
Applicants are advised to check all the important instructions of the Employment Notice and the application form very carefully before start filling the application process.
The step wise instructions regarding RRB Jammu Recruitment 2018-19 Application process are listed below:
- At first, candidates have to login the official website of the RRB Jammu i.e. rrbjammu.nic.in.
- After that, select the appropriate link related to the job you are applying for which is available at the home page.
- Soon, a PDF form containing detailed notification about that particular post will appear in front of you.
- Read that notification very carefully and after that click on “apply online” button.
- Now fill all the required information or details in that application form very carefully and correctly.
- Upload the scanned images of necessary documents like signature, photograph and qualification certificates in the prescribed format.
- Pay the necessary application fees if valid.
- Review whole application form once and click on “Submit” button.
- Take the print out of application form for future reference.
Candidates can get their admit card through online mode from the official website of RRB Jammu & Kashmir. Applicants should download the call letter and take the print out of the same. While appearing in the examination center candidates need to bring the call letter with them. Without hall ticket applicants will not be allowed to write in the examination.
The organization will publish the results of selection in the Employment News/rozgar samachar, some local dailies and two national dailies, and on the official website.
- The eligible applicants will be invited for a written examination along with call letters.
- The application details of the successful candidates will verified by the organization. After the verification process, RRB Jammu will invite the shortlisted candidates along with their original documents to appear in its office. The application details of candidates are again verified.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance measures in written test and interview which is going to be organized by the recruitment panel of the RRB Jammu.
- The selected candidates have to appear for medical examination conducted by Railway medical authorities before the appointment.
RRB Jammu Contact details
Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu-Srinagar
Railway Colony (West)
Jammu – 180012
Contact number – 0191-2476757
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org