RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019: Online applications will be invited by Railway Recruitment Board of Bangalore from the eligible candidates through “Employment News” for the recruitment of various non-technical and Technical vacancies as well as Para medical posts.
Applicants who are interested as well as eligible they should check RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019 Notification and apply through online mode only. Aspirants need to submit their RRB Bangalore vacancies 2019 Application Form without attempting any mistake till the due date.
For further details about RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019 such as how to apply, application fee, exam date, name of the posts etc please go through the official website of RRB Bangalore time to time. From this page you can also check all latest updates about RRB Bangalore upcoming jobs.
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019: Do’s & Don’ts
Applicants should keep in mind the below points before applying any post at RRB Bangalore.
- Eligible candidates should apply only in response to particular Employment Notifications.
- Fill up the application form carefully and in your own handwriting.
- Ensure the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying,
- Applicants should hold community certificates (wherever valid) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates should ensure that the application is filled up appropriately and completed in all aspects.
- Keep checking the dates of examination and notification of results on the official website as well as in the ‘Employment News’.
- Candidates should report to the interviews/ examinations/verification of documents at the defined time on prescribed dates.
- Ensure that you are submitting only one application in one envelope.
Things not to do at RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019
- Do not send more than one application for the same post. This will result in rejection of the application.
- Don’t send and fake/ forge certificates or documents.
- Never leave your original documents with the Railway Recruitment Board.
- Do not send the original certificates/documents with the application forms.
RRB Bangalore Application Form: How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to any job in RRB Bangalore only depending upon their eligibility. Candidates who apply to more than one RRB post for the same category will lead to rejection of all the applications. No hard copy of the application is needed to be sent to RRB Bangalore. Before filling the application form, candidates should keep ready their important documents such as scanned copy of passport size colour photograph, signature, and other proofs. Moreover, they should have a valid email ID and an active Mobile Number. Below, we have listed the stepwise instructions for RRB Bangalore application process.
How to apply
- Visit the official website of RRB Bangalore.
- Applicants should click on ‘New Registration’ to apply to particular RRB post.
- Select the name of RRB for which the candidates want to submit the application and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Candidates need to enter the educational details during the registration process. Applicants should note that only those educational qualifications will be displayed in the drop-down list, which are related to the RRB post for which the candidate is going to apply.
- Fill all other mandatory fields as asked in the application form.
- Submit the duly filled in form completed in all aspects before the last date.
- Don’t forget to take the print out of the application form.
Candidates have to pay a certain amount as necessary application fee. The application fee may vary for different RRB Jobs. Applicants can make the payment of application fee through one of the following modes.
- Credit card/Debit Cards, Net banking of banks other than SBI (additional transaction charges)
- SBI Internet banking/ Debit card ( No additional service charges)
- SBI Bank Challan (No extra service charges)
- Post Office Challan (extra Transaction/Processing charges)
RRB Bangalore Admit card 2019
The admit card will be made available to the registered candidate in online mode probably from two weeks before the date of exam. Candidates should paste a photograph in the bottom portion of the admit card. Candidate with admit cards without the photograph attached will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
The selection of candidates is done on the basis of their performance and merits in computer-based test, skill test and aptitude test (wherever applicable). The RRB Bangalore will invite the selected candidates for Document Verification for scrutiny of original documents. Besides this, candidates will be needed to pass the specified medical examination conducted by the Railway Board before final appointment.
The selected candidates can check their results through the following modes:
- From the Notice Board of RRB Bangalore
- Via visiting the official website of RRB BangaloreThrough registered/speed post.