New India Assurance Administrative Officers (Scale – I) – Medical Recruitment Applications are invited by New India Assurance Company Ltd (NIACL) from eligible candidates for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Medical. NIACL is one of the leading Public Sector General Insurance Companies of India. Candidates who want to apply for the said posts must submit the online application form before the due date. Aspirants can check the complete details about New India Assurance Administrative Officers (Scale – I) – Medical Recruitment from the article mentioned in the post below.
- Total no of vacancies- 26
- Name of the post- Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Medical
- Basic pay scale- Rs. 32,795/-
New India Assurance Administrative Officers (Scale – I) – Medical Recruitment 2018 Important dates (Released)
The official dates related NIACL Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Medical Recruitment 2018 are listed below:
|Online application form will available from||January|
|Last date for the submission of application form||January|
The aspirant should satisfy the necessary eligibility criteria before applying for the recruitment process. The detailed info about the eligibility criteria of NIACL recruitment for Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Medical post is provided below:
Applicant must be either a citizen of India, or a subject of Bhutan, or a subject of Nepal, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the purpose of permanently settling in India, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Ethiopia, Zaire, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Required qualification (as on 01.01.2018):
A candidate must have completed M.D. / M.B.B.S / M.S. or PG-Medical Degree from a recognized University with no less than 60% marks in the qualifying degree (55% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category); or equivalent foreign degrees which are recognized as such by the Medical council of India with the prescribed benchmark. In addition, the applicant must possess a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council
- The age of the candidate should be between 21 years – 30 years as on January 1, 2018, i.e. he/she must have been born not before than January 2, 1988, and not after than January 1, 1997.
- The relaxation in upper age limit will be provided for reserved categories.
NIACL Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Medical Recruitment Application Form: How to apply?
Eligible and interested candidates should submit the applications online only. Applications made in any other mode will not be considered under any situation. The online applications will be accessible January from the company’s website at http://newindia.co.in. Before starting the application process candidates should scan their photograph and signature as per the prescribed specifications and also possess a valid personal email ID and mobile number. Candidates can check the stepwise instructions for application filling process below:
- Open the official link i.e. http://newindia.co.in and click on the “Apply Online” option available in the Recruitment Section. A new screen for Application registration will appear on the system.
- Now, candidates need to register themselves by selecting “Click here for New Registration” tab.
- Enter the details like Name, Contact details and Email-id etc to complete the registration process.
- Once you registered successfully, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and appeared on the screen. Keep these login details safe for future use.
- By using the same login credentials, proceed to fill the other details on the application form.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details in the application forms themselves as no editing will be allowed after final submission of the form.
- Upload Photo & signature as per the specifications are given in the guidelines.
- Click on the “Preview Tab” to preview and confirm the entire application form before clicking the final submit button.
- Click on ‘Payment’ link and proceed for payment
- Click the “Submit” tab.
All candidates other than SC/ST/PWD have to pay Rs 200/- as necessary application fee through online mode only using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking. There will be no application fee for SC / ST / PWD category.
NIACL will shortlist the candidates on the basis of their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. A Merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of scores obtained in Interview only.