Indian Postal Recruitment Indian Postal Department publishes the notification for the recruitment of the eligible candidates for the various posts. The candidates, who have completed their secondary school or higher secondary school education from any recognized board, can apply to take part in the recruitment process. Candidates, who are a graduate, can also apply for the examination.
Details about the Indian Postal Recruitment
- Conductor of the Exam: Indian Postal Department
- Level of Exam: National level
The recruitment notification for Staff Car Driver has been released. Apply Here
Indian Postal Recruitment Important Dates
|S.No.||Name of the Exam Event||Date of the Commencement|
|1.||Online registration form|
Dates will be updated after the official notification is announced.
|2.||Application Form Submission Last|
|3.||Admit Card Download|
|4.||Indian Postal Recruitment Entrance Exam|
Indian Postal Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
There are some educational and age criteria which have been set by the recruiter for the candidates to be eligible to apply for the examination. The table given below shows the details about the Indian Postal Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|S.No.||Organization||Name of the Posts||Educational Qualifications|
|1.||Himachal Pradesh postal Circle||Post Man “Group C”||10th Pass|
|2.||Telangana Postal Circle||Gramin Dak Sevaks||10th Pass|
|3.||AP Postal||Gramin Dak Sevaks||10th pass|
|4.||Odisha Postal Circle||Postman, Mail Guard, and other posts.||10th pass.|
|5.||Mail Motor Service, Chennai||Various Skilled Tradesmen||10+2 Above|
|6.||Tamil Nadu Postal Circle||Postman & Mail Guard (MG) Posts.||10th pass/Matriculation|
|7.||Assam Postal Circle||Postal & Sorting Assistant, MTS, Mail Guard and Post Man, Sports Quota||10 + 2, 10th Pass, Matriculation|
|8.||India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)||Scale I, II, III, IV, V Officers, Senior Manager, Chief Manager, AGM, GM, DGM, CGM, Assistant Manager & Various Posts||Graduation or Engineering (B.Tech) or MBA|
|9.||Gujarat Postal Circle||Postman & Mail Guards.||10th Standard.|
Indian Postal Recruitment Application Form
The candidates can follow these Steps to Download the Post Office Recruitment Form. Steps to Download the Application Form are as follows.
- Visit the Official Website of Post Office, i.e. indiapost.gov.in.
- The application form will open after clicking on the ‘apply’ link.
- Applicants will fill all the details in the application form.
- After filling all the details in the application form, candidates will have to apply the application fee also.
- The application fee can be paid thru the credit card, debit card, net banking or challan.
- It will be required to take the printout of the application form for the future reference.
Indian Postal Recruitment Exam Pattern
- There will a different set of question papers for the different posts.
- Candidates will be asked the questions from the General awareness (preferably from the Indian postal services), General quantitative aptitude, reasoning and the General English.
- The merit list will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the examination.
- The questions will be of objective nature.
- There will is multiple choices for the questions and candidates have to pick the one most appropriate as the answer.
Indian Postal Recruitment Admit Card
- The admit card for the exam will be issued thru the official website of the Indian postal department.
- The admit card shall have all the details about the examination such as the examination date, timing and the venue.
- Candidates will not be allowed to take part I the examination without the admit card.
Indian Postal Recruitment Result
- As the examination is commenced, the conductor will publish the result of the exam on the official website.
- The successful candidates will be called for the next part of the joining processes.