Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Exam 2019: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) publishes the notification to fill the various vacancies of civil judges in the subordinate courts of the state of Chhattisgarh. CGPSC conducts the examination and the proceedings of the whole selection process of the Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Exam 2019. By applying for the posts of civil judge, candidates can start their career as a reputed judge if they have completed the bachelor level of education in law.
Candidates who want to apply for CGPSC Civil Judge (Entry Level) examination can read all the details here. The post includes the details about the Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Exam Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and the Important Dates.
Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Exam Important Dates
|Name of the events of the PCS 2019 Exam||Date Assigned (Tentative)|
|1||Publication of official notification||Will be updated later|
|2||The last date for submitting application forms|
|3||Date of issuing of admit card|
|4||Date of examination|
|5||Date of results declaration|
Important Note: The dates for the Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Exam 2019 will be updated when official notification will be published.
Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Application Form 2019
- Eligible Candidates can apply for the Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge exam thru the official website of CGPSC psc.cg.gov.in.
- They need to fill all the details in the application form such as name, address and the educational qualifications.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee also which will be Rs. 400 for all the candidates of the general category.
- The candidates of the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes Category will be required to pay the application fee of Rs. 300.
Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- He must have completed the Law Graduate level degree/ LLB or equivalent education to apply for CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016.
- He must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have exceeded 35 years.
- Candidates of the reserved category will get the appropriate relaxation in the upper age.
- The age relaxation for the candidates of SC and ST category will be 5 years.
- Candidates of the BC category will get the relaxation of 3 years in the upper age.
Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be of Objective nature having multiple choices.
- The total number of questions in the pre-exam will be 100.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- Duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The question papers of both Pre and Main exam will be in Hindi and English.
Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Preliminary Exam (Tabular Form)
|S.No||Examination||Exam Type||Duration Time||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Preliminary Screening Examination||Objective||2 Hours||100||100|
|Mains Examination||Objective/subjective||3 Hours||Authority will decide||100|
|Viva – Voice|
The Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Pre Exam will include the subjects as given below:
The Indian Penal Code, Code of Civil Procedure, Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Evidence Act, Constitution of India, Transfer of Property Act, Contract Act, Limitation Act, The Chhattisgarh Rent Control Act, 2011, Court Fees Act, Specific Relief Act, Registration Act, Chhattisgarh Land Revenue Act, Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, Chhattisgarh Excise Act, 1915.
CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Examination
- Duration of the exam will be3 Hours.
- The question in the main exam will be of 100.
- The total number of the questions in the main exam will be 100.
- The syllabus of the Main exam will include subjects of ‘The Framing of Issues and writing of Judgment in civil Cases’, ‘The Framing of Charges and writing of Judgment in Criminal Cases’, and questions of Translation from English to Hindi and Hindi to English.
- The final selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the merit.
- The final merit will be prepared on the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in the main exam and interview.
- The maximum marks for Viva-voce will be 15.
Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Exam Admit Card 2019
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission will issue the admit card to all the eligible applicants after the submission of the application form.
- The commission will issue the separate admit card for all the separate examination.
- The admit card will have the details about the timing, duration, date and the venue of the examination.
- Candidates need to take the admit card at the examination venue to be eligible to appear in the examination.
Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Exam Result 2019
- As the separate admit card and the separate examination for the different stages of the examination, candidates will get the separate results of the Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Exam 2019.
- Candidates can check the result of the examination on the official website of the commission.