After applying online for the Assistant Commandant Examination, candidates need to download the e-admit card which will be issued to all the candidates almost three weeks before the examination.
- The e-admit card is actually the authorized entry pass which allows all the candidates to appear in the Assistant Commandant Examination.
- The written examination is held in the last week of June and the links to download the admit card will be available in the first week of June.
- As the link to download the admit card is updated on the official site of UPSC as early candidates should download the admit card.
What does the admit card contain?
- Admit card is issued to the candidates as an Identity certificate which will be necessary for all the candidates to bring it with them while coming to appear in the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter into the examination centre who will not have their admit card issued by UPSC.
- The front of the admit card has the candidates’ name, roll number and the name of the centre or venue of the examination.
- On the back of the admit card candidates will be informed about the instructions precisely what to bring at examination centre and what to not.
When the admit card can be downloaded?
The Assistant Commandant written Examination will be held in the last week of June and the admit card will be sent almost three weeks ago; in the first week of June.
Candidates will be notified about the actual date of the examination and the date to download the admit card when it will be available.
Check here more about the exam pattern