The admit card is one of the most crucial document for the candidates and the recruiters as well till the selection process and the examination are not accomplished.
Candidates, who have applied or those, who will apply in the nearby future will be issued the UBI PO Admit Card to appear in the examination. Here, candidates have been given all the essential details about the UBI PO Admit Card 2022 so that candidates can be attentive about the admit card and its significance.
When the Admit Card will be issued?
The official notification for the UBI PO exam 2022 may be published in the month of June 2022. After the Notification is published, all the aspiring candidates will be asked to fill and submit the online applications for the post of PO in Union Bank of India.
After the online application forms are submitted by the candidates, the next stage of the selection process is of the issuance of the Admit Card. The Admit Card for the UBI PO Examination will be issued in the third week of July 2022.
How to download the UBI PO Admit Card?
- The UBI PO exam will be conducted in the firstly week of August and the admit card will be issued 2 0r 3 weeks before the exam is commenced.
- The UBI PO Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website of UBI that is ‘www.unionbankonline.co.in’.
- On the official website, there will be a link on the website instructing candidates to download the UBI Admit Card 2022.
- By clicking on the link, candidates will be brought on the download page of the UBI PO Admit Card.
- Candidates will be asked to provide their details as the registration number and password which they have been provided at the time of submitting their UBI PO Application Form 2022 along with their date of birth.
- After submitting the required details online, the link will open to download the admit card directly.
- The admit card will be in the pdf form and candidates after downloading the admit card should save the soft copy in the computer and take a printout as well.
What information the UBI Admit Card will contain?
- The admit card is the most significant document until the examination is not commenced as candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination who will not have their admit card with them. The admit card shall contain the vital information as provided below-
- The UBI Admit Card shall have candidates’ name and date of birth as they have provided in the application form.
- Candidates’ scanned photo and signature will also be given in the admit card which will be similar to the one that have been given in the application form.
- Recruiter will also provide candidates’ roll number and the details about the examination as the examination centre will be available in the admit card.
- Candidates shall also be provided the details about the exam timing and the duration of the exam in the admit card.
Things to be noted about the admit card
- Candidates need to keep in their mind the significance of the admit card as provided below-
- Candidates need to make sure that the admit card is with them before they precede their way to the examination center to appear in the exam.
- Candidates, who will not bring their admit card with them, shall not be permitted to appear in the exam.
- Candidates need to reach at the examination center before the entry time allotted otherwise they will not be allowed to enter inside the examination center.
- Candidates are also given the instructions along with the examination details as what to bring at the examination center and what not.
- Candidates are advised to follow all the guidelines and the instructions given along with the admit card and if they do not do so, their candidacy will be rejected and they will be disqualified from appearing in the UBI Exam 2022.