RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2019: This post is the one-stop destination for all RRB Ahmedabad recruitment exams which are possible to be held in the year 2019. We’ll keep updating this post with necessary details based on the recruitment notification released by RRB Ahmedabad.
Every year, RRB Ahmadabad releases vacancies for different posts and similar expectations for the year 2019 as well. Candidates can apply online for RRB Ahmedabad recruitment 2019-20 based on the notification released officially.
RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2019-20: Important Highlights
- Candidates can obtain updates on RRB Ahmedabad recruitment 2019-20 from local dailies/employment news/ Rozgar Samachar.
- Before applying to any post, candidates must verify whether they are satisfying all requisite eligibility norms or not. The candidature of an ineligible candidate can be cancelled at any point of time during selection procedure and legal action may be taken against him/her.
- Candidates must submit their applications according to the timeline notified by the exam conducting authority.
- Call letters of candidates won’t be dispatched to them through post or any other media.
- Reserved category candidates will have to submit the requisite caste certificate obtained from the competent authority.
How to Apply?
Candidates, wishing to apply for RRB Ahmedabad recruitment 2019-20, are required to apply for the mentioned post, from its official website as per the timeline mentioned in the recruitment notification.
Candidates should keep in their mind that RRB Ahmedabad will release only online application form for various posts. Applications, submitted thru any other modes, are liable to be rejected.
Now coming to the examination fee, candidates of all categories excluding SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen are required to make payment of Rs.500/-, whereas this amount is Rs.250/- for PwD/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen category candidates.
Steps to Apply Online
- First of all, candidates are advised to go to the official web portal of RRB Ahmedabad i.e. http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/.
- Thereafter, they need to go to the employment section and find the link to apply online.
- They should fill up the online application form with relevant details and take a preview of the same.
- The last step includes making payment of requisite amount and submission of the form.
RRB Ahmedabad selection procedure involves the following stages, please have a look:
- The authority will first release an employment notification regarding available vacancies.
- Thereafter, scrutiny process of candidates’ application will be done and only eligible candidates will be called for the examination.
- They will further have to appear in the Computer Based Examination which will consist of only objective type questions.
- After completion of the exam, the list of successful candidates will be published at the official website of RRB Ahmedabad. Candidates will be also informed through email/post.
- Candidates will also have to undergo through a psychological test.
- For certain categories of candidates, a second stage examination will be also held.
- Furthermore, the document verification process will be done.
- Candidates are informed that the interview will be conducted for certain posts only.
RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card 2019
RRB Ahmedabad admit card/call letter will be downloaded only from its official web portal. There are no any other ways of obtaining the admit card. At certain point of time, we’ll also provide here direct link of downloading the admit card.
RRB Ahmedabad Result 2019
Result of all upcoming recruitment exams conducted by RRB Ahmedabad will be intimated to you through this post. What you need to keep looking this section on a regular interval of the time period.
RRB Ahmedabad Contact Details
Railway Recruitment Board, Ahmedabad
1st Floor, Meter Guage Building, Railway Station, Kalupur,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat Pin: 380 002,
Chairman- (079) 2294 0773
Assistant. Secretary- (079) 2294 0858