RBI Assistant The Reserve Bank of India is going to conduct RBI Assistant recruitment exam at national level for the recruitment of candidates for the post of “Assistant” in several offices of RBI located across the country. Interested candidates who have found themselves eligible according to the prescribed norms can apply for RBI Assistant through online mode.
RBI Assistant Important Dates
One can check below all associated dates of RBI Assistant
|Sl. No.||Examination Events||Related Dates|
|1||Application Form release date||November,|
|2||End date for application form||November,|
|3||Admit card for Pre Written exam will be available||December,|
|4||Date of conducting Pre Written Exam||December,|
|5||Date of publication of Pre Written Exam result||January|
|6||Date of availability of admit card for Main Written Exam||January|
|7||Date of conducting Main Written Exam||January|
|8||Date of releasing of result of Main Written exam||February|
|9||Date of conducting of Interview process||March|
|10||Date of announcement of final result||April|
- Candidates should hold Bachelor’s degree with any discipline along with obtaining 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should hold sound knowledge of computer along with having proficiency in the regional language of related state & union territory.
- The lower and upper age limit of candidates should be 20 years and 28 years respectively. Reserved category applicants will be able to avail the benefit of relaxation in their upper age limit.
RBI Assistant Application Form
The Reserve Bank of India will release application form of candidates in online mode at its official admission portal. Candidates are required to apply online along with making payment of fee in the same mode.
- For Gen/OBC: Rs.450/-
- For PwD/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.50/-
*RBI staffs are exempted from making payment of application fee.
RBI Assistant 2018 will include three basic steps of selection procedure including Preliminary exam, Main exam and Interview.
Find below important highlights on pattern of Preliminary, Main and Interview:
Important Highlights on Preliminary Exam Pattern
- Preliminary exam will be an objective type test which will be organized in online mode.
- The question paper will consist of three sections namely Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability and English Language.
- Total number of questions will be 100 of 100 marks.
- Candidates will have to solve the paper one hour.
- Deduction of 1/4th marks will be there for every wrong attempt.
- Candidates may choose the question paper language mode as Hindi or English.
Important Highlights on Main Exam Pattern
- As similar to preliminary exam, the Main exam will be also an objective type test.
- There will be five sections of the question paper including English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, Computer Knowledge and General Awareness.
- Total number of questions to be asked is 200 of 200 marks.
- Question paper language mode will be both English as well as Hindi.
- For every wrong attempt, 1/4th marks would be deducted.
Candidates, who have cleared the Main exam, they will be called for Interview. The Interview will be conducted for 35 marks.
RBI Assistant 2018 Admit Card
There will be separate admit card issued for written exam and interview process. It will be possible to download RBI Assistance admit card by using registration number and password/date of birth of candidate.
The Reserve Bank of India will release result of written exam and final result of candidates at its official web portal. Candidates will be able to view their obtained marks in written exam and interview only after publication of the final result.