PGCIL Recruitment Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is going to release the official notification for recruitment of executive trainees for various positions for the upcoming year. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for the post of executive trainees (finance) should fill the online application form of PGCIL Recruitment as per schedule.
PGCIL is one of the Navratana companies in the country and the application process for PGCIL Recruitment will commence probably from December. Aspirants can check the complete details regarding PGCIL Recruitment from the article mentioned below on this page.
PGCIL Recruitment important dates (tentative)
Aspirants can find all the important dates related PGCIL Recruitment from the below table. The dates given in this table are tentative and tend to change as per the release of official advertisement/notification.
|Online application process will commence from||December|
|Last date for the submission of online application form||December|
|Deadline for payment of application fees through SBI Challan||January|
|Next announcement will be made available on||January|
Salient features of PGCIL Recruitment
- Name of Recruitment: PGCIL Recruitment
- Organized by: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited
- Posts offered: Executive Trainee (Finance)
- Number of Vacancies: approx 22 posts
Aspirants who want to apply for recruitment process should ensure that they are fulfilling the required conditions of eligibility before applying for PGCIL Recruitment . Check the eligibility criteria for PGCIL Recruitment as listed below:
Applicants must have done CA/ICWA (CMA).
- The upper age limit for the applicants is 28 years as admission.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to candidates belonging to OBC (NCL)/ ST/ SC/ PwD/ ExSM/ J&K Domicile / Victims of Riots category as per Government of India norms. The details of upper age relaxation are given below:
|Category||Relaxation in upper age|
|PwD (General candidates)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC(NCL )candidates)||13 years|
Only Indian nationals can apply for the recruitment process.
PGCIL Recruitment Application Form: How to apply?
All the applicants who are interested to apply for the PGCIL Recruitment process will have to fill and submit the online application form. The application process is fully online and applications sent via any other mode like post or mail will not be entertained by the competent authority. Aspirants can refer to the below steps for filling the application form of PGCIL Recruitment.
- Candidates should open the official website of conducting authority to fill the online application form.
- Applicants should keep ready some important documents such as scanned copy of latest colored passport size photograph, scanned copy of the signature, category certificate & qualification final passing certificate before starting application fill in process.
- Candidates will have to enter their name, category, qualification details very carefully and correctly during the registration process.
- On the successful completion of registration, two copies of a challan for submission of Application Fees will be generated (excluding SC/ST/PwD and EX-SM applicants). Moreover, applicants will also receive an email with details of their Login ID, Password, and other information.
- Aspirants are required to submit Application Fee of Rs.560/- (except reserved category) to any SBI branch through the Challan generated at their candidate login at Powergrid Website.
- After successful submission of the application fee, applicants are suggested to keep their copy of the Bank Challan.
- Candidates should note that the payment of application fee can be done at any branch of State Bank of India after minimum two bank working days of application submission.
- The admit cards will be provided through the particular candidate Logins of the applicants and will be obtained from the examination venue.
- There will be no need to send the hard copies of applications to Power grid.
All the candidates who registered successfully and also satisfy the eligibility conditions will be able to download the admit card from the official website of authority. The admit card will be available online only for online download and the authority will not send the admit card to any individual via email or post under any circumstances. Candidates who do not have the admit card on the day of entrance examination will not be allowed to write for the examination.
The written entrance examination for the recruitment of executive trainees in PGCIL will be held in the following test centres.
Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Vadodara, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
All the aspirants who are going to appear in the PGCIL Recruitment process 2018 will have to go through a written examination followed by GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview) of the applicants who clear the exam and are shortlisted for the GD and Interview.
The question paper will be objective type with four options for each question. For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. There will also negative marking of 1/4 mark for each wrong or multiple answers. The exam will comprise of two sections as listed below:
- Professional Knowledge Test (PKT) – 120 Questions (covered discipline-specific questions)
- Executive Aptitude Test (EAT) – 50 Questions (covered the topics on verbal comprehension, vocabulary, reasoning ability, quantitative aptitude, data sufficiency and interpretation & numerical ability.
The conducting body i.e. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) will be announced the PGCIL Executive Trainee (Finance) Result online on its official website a few days after the successful conduction of the written exam. The applicants who have participated in the PGCIL Executive Trainee (Finance) Recruitment examination will be informed that they can check their Result after official notification.