MP TET 2018: The online application form of MP TET 2018 is available now. Madhya Pradesh VYAPAM notifies the candidates thru the official notification to fill the various vacancies of teachers at the primary level and upper primary level. Candidates, who want to make their career in the field of teaching, can apply thru the official website of VYAPAM. After qualifying the tests, candidates will be appointed as the government teacher in the primary schools of Madhya Pradesh.
Candidates, who are eligible and interested and want to start their career as teachers, can apply for the posts of teachers. Here, candidates can get all the essential details about the MP TET application form, eligibility criteria, selection process and the important dates.
MP TET 2018 Application form has been released. Direct link to fill the application form is given below
Important dates- Tentative
The dates have been given in the following table but the dates will be tentative and may change as per the discretion of the MP Teachers Eligibility test (TET) conducting Board.
|S.No.||Name of the Event||Date assigned|
|1.||Starting Date for Online Registration||March 2018|
|2.||Starting Date for Payment of Fee through e-challan|
|3.||Last Date for Online Registration|
|4.||Last Date for Payment of application Fee|
|5.||Last Date to fill remaining Online Application|
|6.||Starting Date for Rectifying mistakes in Online Application Form||April 2018|
|7.||Last Date for Rectifying mistakes in Online Application form|
|8.||Date for commencement of Exam||June 2018|
|9.||Announcement of Result||July 2018|
Note: The dates are tentative and will be updated later when will be available officially.
MP TET Eligibility Criteria 2018
The details of the MP TET are as given in the following points:
- The MP TET eligibility criteria have been divided into two categories viz. for the primary level teachers and upper primary level teachers.
- For the post of primary level teachers, candidates need to have passed the senior secondary level examination with 50% marks.
- In addition to that, they must have completed their B.Ed from a recognized institute after completing the graduation.
- For the upper primary level posts, candidates must have completed the masters’ degree from a recognized institute.
MP TET Application Form 2018: How to apply?
Candidates can find the details in the following points how they can fill and submit the TMPTET application form:
- The MP TET application form will be available on the official website of VYAPAM.
- Candidates will have to give all the details about their name, address and the information of their educational qualifications.
- In addition to that, they will have to upload the scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- There will be an application also which will be paid by the candidates thru the online mode.
- Candidates will get the registration number and the password which they will have to save for the future reference.
Click here to apply online for MP TET 2018
Syllabus for MP TET 2018
Candidates can check the MP TET exam syllabus below:
- Mathematics: Numbers, Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Shapes, and Spatial Understanding
- Child Development Pedagogy: Child Development (Primary School Children): Understanding Children with the special needs, Concept of Inclusive Education and Learning Pedagogy
- Language I: Comprehension based questions and concept for language development
- Language II (English): Comprehension based question in English and development of language
- Social Studies/ Social Sciences: Geography, History, Social and Political Life etc
- Environmental Studies: Air, Water, Parts of Body, Habitats, Natural Resources, Solar System, Food Resource and Care, Our Surroundings
The entrance test will comprise of two objective type question papers i.e. paper 1 & Paper 2. Each paper will comprise 150 MCQ’s. The Paper-I will be held for those who want to become teachers for classes I to V in Madhya Pradesh primary school. Paper-II organized for becoming teachers in Madhya Pradesh upper primary school for classes between VI and VIII.
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Math’s or Science||60||60|
After the submission of the application form and the one or two weeks ago of the commencement of the examination, candidates will be issued admit card from the exam conducting authority. The admit card will be available on the official website of VYAPAM. It is necessary for the applicants to take the printout of admit card and take that to the examination center at the time of the exam.
MPTET Result 2018
- After the commencement of the examination, the result of the examination will be published thru the official website.
- All the successful candidates will be given the appointment letter after the verification of their educational certificates.
MP TET 2018 Selection Process
- There will be different written tests for both posts.
- Candidates will have to qualify the respective examinations for their respective primary and upper primary level teachers’ posts.
Disclaimer: We haven’t received any official notification for conducting MP TET 2018. The information mentioned in this post are for reference purpose only and will be updated after the announcement of its official notification.