Eligible candidates can fill up MAHATET application form 2021 according to its prescribed schedule. Though, the date for releasing the application form is not released yet. However, we are expecting it to be released in the month of August 2021. All aspirants should verify their eligibility for the exam before they plan to apply for the exam. Candidates who submitted their application forms by following the instructions mentioned in the admission brochure are only allowed to download their respective admit card.
Date of Releasing MAHATET Online Application Form 2021
The authority will release a complete schedule for MAHATET which comprises of date for filling the online application form, paying the application fee and the deadline for submission. We encourage students to apply before the given deadline in order to avoid any shortfalls. Things you should know about MAHA TET application form are as follows:
|Exam Activities||Respective Dates|
|Commencement of Online Registration of application||August 2021|
|Last Date of Registration Application||Sep 2021|
|Last date for printing your application||Sep 2021|
|Online Fee Payment||Sep 2021|
Prerequisites for applying for MAHATET
You should have a working email ID and mobile number before you proceed further to apply online. All the further communications from the exam conducting authority will be done through this only. If you do not have an email ID then quickly create a fresh one. It’s very simple. All you need to provide your name, date of birth, mobile number and email ID of your choice.
Instructions to Apply for MAHATET
Candidates have to complete the registration process at the official website of MAHA TET. Once you completed the registration process, you need to pay the prescribed application fee. One can pay the application fee using debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
Application Fee you need to pay
You need to pay the examination fee soon after completion of the registration process:
General Category Candidates
- For one paper: Rs.500/-
- For two papers: Rs.800/-
SC/ST/CI Category Candidates
- For one paper: Rs.250/-
- For two papers: Rs.400/-
Quick Instructions to Follow
- Candidates are required to scan their signature and photograph as per the guidelines specified in the information brochure.
- You need to visit the official website of concerned authority if you want to apply online for the exam.
- Everyone should be careful enough while filling the application form. If you are not able to fill data at once then you need to save the previously entered data. Soon you save your data a provisional registration number and password will appear on the screen. You can use the login credential for further login to the account and fill up other necessary details.
- Once you completed filling the required data in the application form, take a preview of your application and click the submit button.
- You won’t be able to modify the application once it is submitted.
- After you successfully submitted your application form then you need to make payment of application fee through the prescribed modes.
- You are allowed to make payment using credit card/debit card/internet banking. You will have to borne the transaction charge, if any.
- Once you successfully made the payment of prescribed fee then application form and e-receipt will be generated on screen. You should take a printout of the same for future reference.
- If the transaction was failed then you have to register for the exam again and make a fresh payment.
- You can also re-print the application form and e-receipt at later stage.