IBPS Clerk 2018: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruits the eligible candidates for the post of Clerk in India’s most prominent public sector banks through a common written exam (CWE). All public sector banks consider CWE as a gateway to offer the vacancies for this post. IBPS has released the official notification for clerical recruitment 2018. Candidates, who are eligible, can apply for the IBPS clerk 2018. If you are the one, who wish to make a splendid career in the banking sector, you can join India’s public sector banks as a clerk. Aspirants can check all important details about IBPS Clerk 2018 from the below article.
Latest News- Application Form Available
IBPS Clerk 2018 application form has been released now.
IBPS Clerk 2018 preliminary exam will be conducted on 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th December 2018 and the mains exam will be conducted 20th January 2019.
IBPS CLERK Important Dates 2018- Released
The whole schedule for the IBPS CLERK exam has been provided in the chart given below.
|S.No.||Name of the Exam’s Activity||Date Assigned|
|1.||Release of Online Application Form||18th September 2018|
|2.||Last Date of Registration||10th October 2018|
|3.||Issue of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||November 2018|
|4.||Date of Preliminary Exam||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th December 2018|
|5.||Preliminary Exam Result||December 2018|
|6.||Issue of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||December 2018|
|7.||Date of Main Exam||20th January 2019|
|8.||Main Exam Result||February 2019|
IBPS CLERK Eligibility Criteria 2018
It is must for all candidates to satisfy the necessary eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Below we are listing info regarding the IBPS Clerk 2018 eligibility criteria in detailed.
- First of all, applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicants must have completed their graduation from any recognized university or institute.
- In addition to that, candidates must have the knowledge of computer system and should be able to operate its functioning.
- Candidates must have proficiency in the official language of the state or the union territory where the applicant has applied to work for.
- Age of the applicants must be between 20 years and 28 years. Candidates will get the relaxation in their age as per the norms set by the government.
IBPS CLERK Application Form 2018: How to apply?
Candidates shall have to apply through the online application form. The application form will be available on the official website of IBPS. Here are the guidelines how candidates can apply for the IBPS Clerical Exam 2018:
- Applicants will have to fill all the necessary information in the application form.
- After filling all the personal and educational details in the application form, candidates will have to upload the scanned photo and signature also.
- Before submission of the application form, the applicant will pay the application fee thru credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee will be Rs. 600 for the candidates of general category and it will be Rs. 100 for the candidates of the reserved category.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before you apply online for IBPS Clerk 2018, you need to make following preparations:
- You need to scan your signature and photograph. The size of the photograph should be in between 20kb–50 kb, whereas, the size of signature should be in between 10kb – 20kb.
- Signature in the CAPITAL LETTER is not allowed.
- You need to keep all your documents ready in terms of making payment of application fee in online mode.
- You should have an active email ID as the further communications will be made through this only.
How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2018?
Here are the instructions that need to be followed by candidates in order to apply for IBPS Clerk 2018, please have a look:
Candidates need to access the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Clerks (CWE-Clerks-VII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
Further they need to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” in order to register themselves by providing few basic information. Upon completion of the registration, a unique registration number and password will be generated. An email and sms will be also sent in this regard.
Thereafter, they need to upload their signature and photograph as per the specifications provided above.
You need to be careful enough while making the entries in the form. Making wrong entries or not filling the form correctly, will lead to cancellation of the form.
The application fee is Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates and Rs. 600 /- for all others. Payment of application fee should be made in online mode only.
IBPS CLERK Exam Pattern 2018
IBPS has designed two stages of the written exam for the aspirants. The exam will be conducted online. The table given below shows the exam pattern of preliminary and Mains exam please have a look:
Exam Pattern for Preliminary Exam
|Test Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|English Language||30||30||1 hour|
Exam Pattern for Mains Exam
|Test Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 min|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 min|
|General English||40||40||35 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min|
The exam will be bilingual which means the question paper will be available in Hindi as well as English language.
IBPS CLERK Admit Card 2018
The Admit card for IBPS Clerical exam will be available on the official website of IBPS. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website and can take the printout of the same.
Applicants shall have to bring the admit card with them at the time of examination. Those who does not bring their admit card with them shall not be allowed to appear in the exam.
IBPS CLERK Result 2018
The result of the prelims and main exam will be available on the official website of IBPS. Candidates will get selected for the clerical post after the announcement of the result. If you’d like to make yourself updated with all upcoming SBI Clerk recruitment news then keep checking this post on the regular interval of time.