Delhi Post Office Recruitment Indian Postal Department offers various posts which candidates can apply for through the online application form The postal department has many vacancies of Multi-tasking Staff (MTS) and various other vacancies such as postman, post/mail guard, and many other Group ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, and ‘D’ posts. Candidates having the appropriate eligibility criteria can apply for the Delhi Post Office Recruitment and can take part in the selection process.
Here, candidates can obtainall the significantinformation about the Delhi Post Office Recruitment and the Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admit Card & Important Dates etc.
|S.No.||Name of the exam’s event||Dates assigned (tentative)|
|1.||Date of publication of official notification|| |
Will be updated later
|2.||Last date for online application form submission|
|3.||Date of issuing the admit card|
|4.||Date of commencement of the entrance exam|
|5.||Announcement of the result|
Delhi Post Office Recruitment Eligibility criteria
- Candidates, who wish to apply for the posts of Postman and Mail Guard, and other Group ‘C’ posts, must have passed the secondary school exam (10th) from a school affiliated to a state or central board of education.
- Candidates seeking to grab the posts in the postal department’s Multi-tasking Staff (MTS) must be having a diploma of ITI as well.
- There is an age criterion for the applicants and it is 18 years (minimum) and 40 years (maximum) for all applicants.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC, ST, and OBC) will be given relaxation in the upper age as per the norms.
Delhi Post Office Recruitment Application Form
- The Delhi Post Office recruitment application form will be published with the release of the official notificationof the vacancies.
- Candidates, who want to apply for the posts notified by the postaldepartment, can fill and submit the application form with the required information in the application form.
- Candidates can login to the official website of the Indian postal department which is ‘https://www.indiapost.gov.in/and can fill ad submit the application form online.
- Candidates of General and OBC category will be required to pay an application fee of100.
- Candidates of the reserved category (SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen) will be exempted from the payment of the application fee.
Delhi Post Office Recruitment / Selection process
- Candidates will have to take part in the written test which will be commenced by the Indian postal department at various exam centers nationwide.
- Thereafter, merit list will be made on the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in the written test.
- Candidate’s’ all credentials will be checked and those, who qualify the written exam, will be called for joining the department on the probationary basis.