Delhi Police Recruitment 2022: Candidates, who want to start their career as public servant, can join the police department. Delhi Police issues the official notification for various posts such as constable, ASI, SI. Candidates can choose the post as per their ability and interest and can apply for the same. In the post, contenders have been given all the crucial information about the Delhi police recruitment process.
Candidates can get the information about the Delhi Police recruitment 2022 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and the Important Dates.
|S.No.||Name of the events of the Exam||Date Assigned|
|1.||Release date of Official Notification||Will be updated later|
|2.||Date of submission of the Application Form|
|3.||Last date of submission of the application form|
|4.||Date of releasing the admit card|
|5.||Date of Physical test|
|6.||Date of written test|
Note: The dates which will be updated later, will be tentative in nature and will be subject to change.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There are some parameters and if candidates have those parameters, they can take part in the Delhi Police recruitment process. The details of the eligibility criteria are given in the points provided below:
- A candidate must be the citizen of India.
- He must have completed his senior secondary education to be eligible to apply for the post of constable.
- Candidates must have completed their graduation if they want to apply for the post of ASI or SI.
- The age criterion has been set between 18 years and 21 years for all the male applicants.
- The age criteria for the female candidates will be 18 years to 25 years.
- Candidates of the reserved category will get the legitimate relaxation in the upper age.
There has been set some physical standards also which must be fulfilled by the candidates. The details are as given below:
- The height of all the candidates of general category and SC category must be 170 cm.
- Candidates belonging to the ST category will be 165 cm.
- The chest of the candidates should be 81 cm which must be 85 cm after the expansion.
- Chest for the candidates of ST category needs to be 76 cm and must be 80 cm after expansion.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Candidates need to apply through the application form and the guidelines have been given in the following points:
- The Delhi Police recruitment 2022 application form will be available online on the official website.
- Candidates will fill all the details in the application form and the details will include the name of the candidates, address and other communication details such as email ID and mobile phone.
- The educational details must also be filled in the application form.
- There will be an application fee which candidates will pay online.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee thru the credit card, debit card, and net banking.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The Physical endurance and measurement test will be conducted by Delhi Police.
- Candidates are required to appear for Physical Standards Test/Physical Efficiency Test (PE&MT).
- Candidates will have to appear in the written tests as well.
- Candidates might have to appear for the interview also for the post of ASI and SI.