Bihar TET 2018: Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) invites applications for eligible aspirants to appear for the Bihar teacher’s eligibility test (TET). Candidates, who want to make their career in the field of teaching, can apply and appear for the TET 2018. The online registration for Bihar TET 2018 is expecting to be announced in the month of August 2018, however it is not confirmed yet officially. There will be separate entrance exams conducted for classes I-V and classes VI-VII. The total number of questions in BTET paper I and Paper II will be 150 each. The post provides all the necessary information about the Bihar TET 2018 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, exam pattern, syllabus Selection Process and the Important Dates etc.
The official date for the availability of Bihar TET 2018 is not confirmed yet officially. We’ll come up the latest updates shortly. Check here more information about application form.
Details about the Bihar TET 2018
- Conductor of the examination-Bihar School Education Board (BSEB)
- Standard of the exam- State level
- Mode of the exam: Offline
- Number of expected seats- 600+
- Date of releasing the form- Expected in August 2018
Bihar TET 2018 Important Dates
Here is the tentative schedule for different activities associated to Bihar TET 2018 which will be updated after the announcement of its respective notification. Candidates should check this table regularly for further updates.
|S.No.||Name of the Exam Event||Dates (tentative)|
|1.||Date of Notification||October 2018|
|2.||Last date of Application||—|
|3.||Admit card download||—|
|4.||Date of Entrance Exam||—|
|5.||Date of result Declaration||—|
Bihar TET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
There some norms which Department of School Education Bihar (DSEB) has set for the applicants to be eligible to appear for the Bihar TET 2018. The norms are as given below:
For Primary Teacher (class I-V)
- Candidates should be 10th pass with a minimum of 45% or its equivalent exam.
- Candidates, who have B.SC / BA Degree with 50% marks with B.Ed, are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- If you are appearing in the final year of either 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or 2 years Diploma in Special Education or 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education they also you are allowed to apply.
For Upper primary level (classes VI-VII)
Teacher Candidates should have graduated with B.Ed. Those candidates who have done B.A, BSC with 50% marks passed out are eligible to apply.
Other eligibility criteria
- Appearing in B.ED with 50% marks in Secondary education will be eligible to apply for the TET 2018.
- The age of the applicants must not be more than 35 years.
- The age of the OBC Female/Male Aspirants age should not more than 38 years.
- The candidates of the ST/SC/Male/Female Aspirants will be eligible to apply for the exam with 40 years of age.
- Be updated with us or Official website also.
Bihar TET Application Form 2018
The state government of Bihar publishes the online application form on the official website. Candidates need to provide all the necessary details in the application form. There will be an application fee which every applicant will pay through the online mode. The application fee can be paid through the credit card, debit card or net banking. Graduates need to take the print of the application form for the future references. We are provided the step-by-step instructions to apply for Bihar TET below:
First Step: Complete the online registration for BTET 2018
In order to register online you need to go to the official website of BSEB and click the link to Register online. You will be asked to provide details such as your name, mobile number, age and email. Upon successful completion of online registration process, you will get your username and password which will be used for future login. After the completion of online registration, you will be asked to provide following details in the form:
- You name;
- Your father’s and mother’s name, age, residence address, mobile number and work information;
- Your phone number;
- Residence details;
- Your mother’s education;
- Your permanent and correspondence address;
- Your place of birth;
- Your date of birth;
- Your Gender and category;
- Your class 10th passing along with percentage details;
- Your class 12th passing along with percentage details;
- Details related to your Bachelor’s degree/B.Ed/D.Ed;
- Fill the option whether you would like to appear for Paper 1 or paper 2;
Second Step: Upload the Scanned copy of required documents;
You will be asked to upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature. Please keep in mind that the size of both the images should be less than 1 MB.
Third Step: Application Fee Payment
We have provided below the details related to application fee for different categories of candidates;
|Applicants’ Category||Paper -1||Paper -2||For Paper 1 and 2 Both|
|General/ OBC/ BC||Rs. 400||Rs.400||Rs.600|
The application fee can paid in online mode by using the credit card/debit card and in offline mode through SBI e-challan.
Bihar TET Exam Pattern 2018
- The Bihar TET will comprise the objective question paper.
- The question will have multiple choice questions.
- The number of the questions in the exam will be 150.
Candidates need to attain minimum qualifying marks to qualify the exam.
- The questions in the exam will be from the subjects as given below:
- The exam paper constitutes of 150 marks which include questions related to:
- Social studies
- Environment studies
- Teaching Ability
- General Knowledge
Exam Pattern for Bihar TET Paper I
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
Exam Pattern for Bihar TET 2018 Paper II
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
More About Bihar TET Exam Pattern– Check Here
Bihar TET Syllabus 2018
Questions are to be asked from subjects including Child Development, Environmental Studies, Language Proficiency, Science, Social Studies and its contents are given below. Please go thrugh a quick highlights of Bihar TET syllabus.
- Unseen Passage
- Language Pedagogy
- Learning and Pedagogy
- The concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs
- Concept of development and its relationship with learning
- Family and Friends
- Things We Make and Do
- Pedagogical Issues related questions
- How things actually work
- The World of the Living
- Natural Resources
- Pedagogy of Science
- Natural Phenomena
- Information Technology
- Social & Political life
- Social Studies Pedagogy
Bihar TET Admit Card 2018
- The authority will release the admit card on the official website.
- Candidates need to download the admit card and take the printout of the same.
- It will be required for all the applicants to take the admit card with them at the time of exam or else they will be disqualified from the examination. Read more about admit card
Bihar TET Result and Merit List 2018
BSEB will prepare a merit list based on the performance of candidates in Bihar TET 2018. A final merit list will be uploaded at the official website of Bihar School Examination Board.
- After the commencement of the examination, the authority will release the exam result.
- Graduates can check the result of the examination by providing the essential credentials such as the roll number, registration number and/or the date of birth.
- Those, who qualify the examination will be invited for the admission counseling by the respective colleges.