BCA Jobs 2018: Candidates, who keep interest in the computer programming and if wish to make the career in this field, can pursue the course of ‘Bachelor of Computer Application’ (BCA) from any recognized institute of professional education. The candidates will get more opportunities in the private IT enterprises as comparing to the government sector. The BCA diploma is of 3 years which many institutes of professional studies offer to the candidates. Candidates can get the various jobs after completing the BCA diploma. Candidates can apply for various posts such as System administrator, Software engineer System administrator, Web Developer, Database Administrator, Web Designer, Network Engineer, and Search Engine Optimizer.
In the post given below, candidates can have all the essential information about the detailed information about the BCA Jobs 2018 and can know about the application form, eligibility criteria, and the selection process as well.
Where to get a BCA job?
- There are various government sectors where candidates can apply for the BCA jobs which publish the jobs now and then through the official website. Some of the major recruiters are State Public service Commissions, RBI, State bank of India, IBPS, Staff Selection Commissions (SSC), Indian Armed Forces, Paramilitary Forces, and Indian Railways etc.
- Major private companies which offer the jobs to the candidates having there years’ BCA degree are ‘Wipro’, ‘Infosys’, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), HCL Technologies, Larsen & Toubro InfoTech, Tech Mahindra, and NIIT Technologies and much There are various other IT companies and startups which offer BCA candidates jobs along with the decent package.
BCA Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed the bachelor of computer application from any recognized institute of professional education.
- Besides, candidates need to attain minimum qualifying marks in the BCA diploma as per the expectations of the recruiter/companies.
- Candidates must have mastery in the computer languages and computer’s software and hardware structure.
BCA Jobs Application Form
- The recruiters notify about the BCA jobs through the official notification which is published on the recruiters’ website.
- Candidates need to fill and submit the application form.
- The BCA jobs which government organization offer are mostly offered online and candidates will be required to fill and submit the application for if want to apply for them.
- For privates companies, candidates can submit the updated resume on the official website of the recruiter/company for the posts they wish to apply.
- The resume which candidates update must be updated with the information of the educational qualifications, objectives, skills and experience (if any).
- The companies recruit the candidates on the basis of the interview.
- Some companies/government authorities can conduct the written test for the selection of the eligible candidates for BCA jobs.