SBI PO Application form: All eligible candidates, who desire to be the part of the key workforce of State Bank of India as Probationary Officer, can register online in between April to May. Potential candidates are advised to apply for SBI PO Exam-2018 after confirming their SBI PO Eligibility Criteria. If candidates can prepare as per the SBI exam pattern and SBI PO syllabus, all the candidates will be able to apply for the exam. The SBI PO Online application form can be filled in five steps including filling basic details, uploading scanned images of photograph & signature, uploading of other important details, the preview of application form and payment of application fee.
Interested and eligible candidates should fill the SBI PO application form in online mode only. No other offline mode will be entertained by the SBI for the submission of application form. Applications submitted through any other mode will be rejected by State Bank of India (SBI). While filling the online application form candidates will have to pay the mandatory fee as per their category. Through this post, candidates can check complete details about SBI PO application process.
How to Fill SBI PO Application Form?
SBI issues some essential guidelines for the candidates to fill the SBI PO online application form which has provided in detail below-
- Aspiring candidates will need to register online through State Bank of India (SBI’s) official website ‘www.sbi.co.in/careers’ or ‘statebankofindia.com/careers’.
- Candidates who are eligible can apply online only as per the given schedule. Applicants will not be provided any other way to apply for PO exam except the online mode.
- Candidates will have to pay the required application/examination fee through online mode by using their Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- In the application form candidates will be asked to fill the details as their name, father’s name, date of birth, address, phone number with area code or mobile number and the email address.
- Candidates will have to provide details of their educational qualification in the SBI PO Application form.
- Candidates will be provided the option to choose their examination centre in the application form.
- Candidate must have a valid email ID and candidates should keep that email ID active until the result is not declared. All the further communication will be made through this email ID.
- When the registration data is saved, Candidates will get a provisional registration number and password generated by the system which will be displayed on the screen. Candidates need to note down the registration number and password.
- Candidates can re-open the application form using registration number and password and edit the information if required. They can use this facility three times only.
- Once the registration/application form is filled in completely, candidates can submit that online. After the application form is submitted online candidates will not be allowed to change the particulars in the application form.
How to Make Submission of Scanned Photo and Signature?
Before candidates proceed to apply online, candidates will have to get their photos and signature scanned. The details have been provided below as how candidates can upload them on the application form-
Details about Candidates’ Scanned Photo-
- The dimensions of candidates scanned photo should be of 200 x 230 pixels.
- Size of the file of candidates’ photo should not be less than 20Kb and more than 50 Kb.
Details about Candidates’ Scanned Signature-
- Applicants’ signature should be on white paper with a black ink pen and signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall not be accepted.
- The signature must be signed by the applicants themselves. Signature of any other person shall not be accepted.
- At the time of the examination, applicants’ signature on the answer script should match to the signature which they have made in the application form.
- Dimensions of the signature should be of 140 x 60 pixels.
- Size of the file of the scanned signature should be between 10Kb to 20Kb.
How to make the Payment of Application Fee?
- After making the certainty of the accuracy of the information of the application form, candidates will pay requisite application fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application form.
- Candidates can make the payment by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking by providing the required information. If there is any transaction charge that will be borne by the candidates.
- After successfully completing the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated which candidates can print or save in the system for the record.
- If candidates are unable to make the online transaction they will have to register again and to make the payment online to successfully submit the SBI PO application form.
ID Proof to be submitted at the time of SBI PO examination
- The candidates need to bring one photo identity proof such as Passport/Adhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/ in original along with a self-attested photocopy thereof.
- The photocopy of identity proof will be submitted along with the call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall. Candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination if they fail to bring the ID proof with them at the time of examination and the SBI PO application form will go in vain.