The Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh will conduct the Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee 2019 (AP DSC 2019) exam. This exam will be conducted for the recruitment of teachers in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The selection will be based on the computer-based online exam. The candidates looking to appear for this exam need to fill and submit the application form before the last date. It is expected that the application form for AP DSC 2019 will be released in the month of November 2019. The mode of application will be online. The examination is expected to be held in the month of December 2019. The interested candidates can find all the necessary details regarding the AP DSC 2019 through this article.
Posts Offered through AP DSC 2019
The APDSC 2019 exam will be organized for the recruitment of following posts.
School Education: School Assistants (SA), Language Pandits (LP), Music Teachers, Craft teachers, Physical Education Teachers (PET), Art & Drawing Teacher and Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT).
Residential Schools: Principals, Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Physical Education Teachers(PETs), Trained Graduate Teachers(TGTs), Art, Craft and Music Teachers.
AP DSC Important Dates 2019
The tentative yet important dates for the AP DSC 2019 exam are given in the table below:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission||1st week of November 2019|
|Last date to submit the application fee||3rd week of November 2019|
|Last date for online application form submission||3rd week of November 2019|
|Date of Exam||2nd to 3rd week of December 2019|
|Result Declaration||January 2020|
AP DSC Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criteria for AP DSC 2019 depend upon the post for which the candidate is looking to apply. However, the basic eligibility criteria for different posts will be as follows:
- The age of the candidate looking for the post of a teacher should be between 18 years to 44 Years.
- The upper age limit for the SC/ST/ BC candidates is 49 Years.
- The upper age for physically challenged candidates is 54 Years
- The candidate must have a Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks or must have done a 2 years integrated PG course from NCERT’s regional institute of Education.
- Must have a recognized B.Ed degree.
- Must be holding the post of Principal/ Vice principal in a recognized senior secondary school from 3 years.
- The aspirant holding the post of headmaster in a secondary school for the 5 years can also apply.
- The candidate working as PGT or lecturers in a senior secondary school for the 5 years can also apply.
For Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- The candidate must have completed two-year integrated PG Course from the Regional Institute of Education of NCERT.
- The candidate having a PG degree in relevant subject with at least 50% marks can also apply.
For Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- The candidates should have a Bachelors degree with at least 50% marks or 4 years integrated degree course from the Regional Institute of Education of NCERT.
- Must possess a B.Ed degree after completing the graduation.
For Physical Education Teacher
- The candidates must have a UG diploma in Physical Education (U.G.D.P.Ed.) recognized by NCTE after passing class 12th or equivalent.
- The aspirants having a B.P.Ed or M.P.Ed degree along with the graduation degree can also apply.
AP DSC Application Form 2019
The application form for AP DSC 2019 will be released in online mode through the official website i.e. https://apdsc.apcfss.in/
- The candidates can find the direct link to the application form on the home page of official website.
- To start the application process, the candidates have to pay the application fee using an online method.
- After the application fee payment, the candidates have to initiate the application form submission by providing Payment Journal Number.
- In the application form, the candidates have to provide all the necessary educational, personal and contact details.
- Along with the details, the candidates have to upload the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.
- After submitting the application form, the candidate should take a printout of application form for future reference.
- The application fee for the AP DSC Exam 2019 will be Rs. 500/- for each post.
- The candidates can pay the application fee via online payment gateways using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
AP DSC Exam Pattern 2019
The AP DSC 2019 Exam Pattern 2019 will be different for all the posts. However, the mode of exam will remain the same i.e. online (Computer Based Test). The exam pattern for the post of TGT is given below
Paper – I (Morning Session)
|Subject||Number and Type of Questions||Marks|
|English Language Proficiency Test||100 Multiple Choice Questions||100|
Paper – II (Evening Session)
|Subject||Number and Type of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||20 MCQ||10|
|Perspective in Education||10 MCQ||05|
|Classroom implications of Educational Psychology||10 MCQ||05|
|The content of concerned subject||80 MCQ||40|
|Methodology of concerned subject||40 MCQ||20|
|Total||160 Questions||80 Marks|
Note: The duration for both Paper – I and Paper – II will be 2 Hours and 30 Minutes each.
AP DSC Admit Card 2019
- The AP DSC 2019 Admit card will be made available in online mode through the official website.
- In order to download the admit card, the candidates have to enter the registered Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
- All the necessary details regarding the AP DSC Examination 2019 such exam date, timings and venue will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed at the examination center without a valid admit card.
AP DSC 2019 Result
- Before publishing the result the AP DSC Answer Key 2019 will be released
- The candidates can submit their objection if they are not satisfied with the answer keys.
- The authorities will publish the AP DSC Result 2019 soon after considering the objections.
- The result will be declared in online mode through the official website.
Merit List and Selection
- Along with the result, the Merit-cum-Roster list will also be published on the CSE website.
- The candidates who will get their name in the AP DSC Merit List 2019 will be provisionally selected for the recruitment.
- The selected candidates will be called for document verification.
- In case any candidate can’t get his/her document verified in the prescribed time period then the candidature of such applicant will stand cancelled.