IBPS Clerk Application Form 2018: Candidates who want to apply for IBPS Clerical examination, 2018, the forms can be filled online on the official site of IBPS. IBPS publishes the application form for the clerical examination online on the official site that is ‘www.ibps.in’.
Before applying for the IBPS clerical Examination all the aspiring candidates need to make sure that they have attained all the conditions of eligibility criteria for the IBPS examination. After being certain about the eligibility they can go online on the official site of IBPS to apply for the clerical examination.
All the aspiring applicants need to have their photo and signature scanned before they proceed to filling the online application form. Candidates need to make the arrangements of the online payment of the examination fee as there is no other method to pay the examination fee.
The application form for IBPS Clerk 2018 has been released now. The application link has been given below.
Pre-Requisites For Applying Online for IBPS Clerk 2018
Before staring applying online candidates should be kept ready following particulars:
- Scanned copy of signature and photograph;
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTER will not be considered valid;
- Online payment information;
- A working email ID. If you do not have your email then please create a new one.
Details about the scanned photo and signature
- Before applying for the IBPS Clerical Examination-2018 candidates need to scan their photo and signature to upload them in the application form.
- Candidates need to make sure that the scanned copy of photo and signature should be clean and clear.
- The size of both photo and signature should not be more than 20 kb.
Details about Examination Fee
- All candidates will pay examination/application fee of Rs. 600 except the candidates of reserved category or who have been given exemption from fee by IBPS.
- The candidates of the reserved category will pay examination/ application fee of Rs. 100.
- The examination or the application fee can be submitted through the online mode only.
- The fee can be paid through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to fill the Application Form?
Here, the detailed instructions have been provided for all the candidates to fill the Online Application Form for the IBPS Clerical Examination–
- Go to the official website of IBPS; ‘www.ibps.in’.
- Open the link of ‘new registration’.
- The application form will open just after you click on ‘new registration’.
- The application form will ask candidates to fill their name, father’s name, date of birth, gender etc.
- Candidate will also provide their contact information as their address, phone number with area code (optional), mobile number and most importantly their email address.
- On the provided email address all further communications will be made from IBPS to the candidates.
- Candidates will upload their scanned photo and signature on the application form.
- In the last candidate will make the online payment of the examination fee.
- After successfully registering online, system will generate a registration number and password which candidates will have to save for the further use.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the registered application form either in the jpg format or in the pdf format.
Visit here to apply online