KVS Recruitment Kendriya Vidyalaya, IIT, Kanpur has published a notification for the recruitment of PGTs, TGTs, PRTs, German Teacher, Dance Teacher, Yoga Teacher, Counselor, Doctor, Nurse, Sports Coach, Arts& Craft Teacher & Computer Instructor vacancies purely on part time contractual basis for the session Candidates can apply for the posts of Post Graduate Teacher (PGTs) of Hindi, English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Commerce & Economics and for the Trained graduate Teachers (TGTs) of Hindi, English, Maths, Science, Social Science, Sanskrit, and PGT of Computer Science, Art/ Craft Teacher, Computer Instructor, Dance Teacher, Sports Coach, Yoga Teacher, Nurse, Doctor etc.
In this post, candidates can get the details about the KVS Recruitment 2018-19 and the Application form, Exam pattern, Eligibility criteria and important dates.
|S.No.||Name of the events||Dates (tentative)|
|1.||Availability of Recruitment Application Forms|
Will be notified when available
|2.||Last date of form submission|
|3.||Release date of admit card|
|4.||Date of Aptitude Test / Interview|
|5.||Result announcement date|
Eligibility Criteria for KVS Recruitment
- All Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the various vacancies of teachers (PGT and TGT) in ‘KVS ’.
- Candidates must have obtained 50% marks in the two year’s Integrated Post Graduation degree from a recognized institute.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the respective subject.
- Candidates must have qualified the Senior Secondary School Examination (12th) with 50% marks.
- The age criteria for the applicants need to be 25 years to 35 years.
- Candidates of the reserved category will be given age relaxation as per the norms.
KVS Recruitment Selection Procedure
- Candidates, who are eligible can participate in the direct interview.
- Candidates need to appear for the interview along with all the certificates of their educational qualification at the Kendriya Vidyalaya Headquarter which is ‘KV ONGC Chandkheda, Ahmedabad’.
- Candidates’ selection for the job will all depend on the performance in the interview.