B.Tech. Jobs 2018:After the completion of the senior secondary education, candidates of science background prefer to pursue 4 years B.Tech degree. The degree has various branches such as Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Electronics etc., and candidates can get a job in the industry of the branch they have got the B.Tech degree.
After completing the degree, most of the candidates get the job placement in the 7th or 8th semester of the course when institute organize the placement or job fest where hundreds of companies come in the institute to interview the candidates to offer them jobs. Candidates, who satisfy the interviewers with their replies and qualify the interview round, are offered the job but those, who wish to get a job after the completion of their B.Tech degree in the industry/company of their choice, can apply for the vacancies which the various companies publish on the official websites.
In the post, candidates, who have completed the course, have been providing all the necessary details about the B.Tech jobs 2018 and the necessary information about the Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, & Selection procedure.
Where to get a B.Tech. job?
- B.Tech(Computer Science) –
Candidates having adegree of B.tech in Computer science can get a job in ‘Wipro’, ‘Infosys’, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), HCL Technologies, Larsen & Toubro InfoTech, Tech Mahindra, and NIIT Technologies, Intelligence bureau (IB), Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) etc.
- B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) —
Every machine-based industries require a mechanical engineer and candidates having the B.Tech Degree in the branch can get a job in the computer (hardware and software) industry, petro-chemical industries, aircraft and automobile industries.
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
Real Estate industry, Housing and infrastructure industry, Nuclear Power Projects, Hydro power power projects are the industries where a B.Tech graduate in civil engineering can get a job.
- B.Tech (Chemical Engineering)
Reliance Industries Ltd, Tata chemicals, Asian paints, Nerolac, and such other companies jobs to the B.Tech graduates in Chemical Engineering.
- B.Tech (Electronics)
Indian Telephone/mobile phone Industry, India’s broadband service providers, All India Radio, Civil Aviation, Post, and Telegraph department have various vacancies for the B.Tech (Electronics).
B.Tech. Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates having Indian citizenship will be eligible to apply for the B.Tech jobs.
- Moreover, it will be compulsory for the applicants that they have attained Bachelor of technology (B.Tech) from a recognized institute.
- It is also crucial for the candidates to fulfill the age criteria as decided by the recruiter.
B.Tech. Jobs Application Form
- The B.Tech. Jobs Application Forms will be published on the official websites of the recruiter.
- There are companies which hire the candidates through the recruitment agencies and in such case, candidates are required to submit the application form through the recruitment agency.
- Candidates can apply through the official website and fill and submit the online application form in the required format.
- The application form must be filled with the correct information such as the name, date of birth, and the educational qualifications.
- Candidates will have to make the payment of the application fee (if the recruiter has made any such provision of the application fee) at the time of the submission of the application fee.
- Candidates can prepare the resume/curriculum vitae (CV) which many companies ask for before inviting the candidates for the direct interview.
- Candidates are selected for the jobs after they qualify the written test and the interview or personality test.
- Some of the recruiters/companies invite the applicants to appear directly for interview and candidates on the basis of their performance in the direct interview.
- The candidates will have to attain minimum qualifying marks in the written test and the interview to get the job.