Your wait is over in case you are looking for admission to PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) program in Human Resource Management (HRM), Business Management (BM) and General Management offered at XLRI (Xavier Labour Relations Institute), Jamshedpur for the upcoming session. Deadline for online application is Tuesday, December 22, 2015. Candidates are advised to go through this article in case they are searching all possible details associated with XLRI, Jamshedpur PGDM admission such as its application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply, selection procedure, important dates, application fee etc
Eligibility Criteria for PGDM in GM Program
Candidates looking for admission to PGDM in GM program they must need to fulfill the criteria as specified below.
- They should hold a 3 years bachelor’s degree from a recognized university (India/Abroad) along with minimum five years of supervisory/managerial experience by March 31 of the year of admission.
Eligibility Criteria for PGDM in HRM/BM Programs
Only those candidates are eligible for admission to PGDM in HRM/BM program who fulfills the criteria as specified below:
- They should be graduated in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates who are appearing but complete the final exam by June of the year of admission are also eligible. Candidates having three years or more experience will be preferred for Global BM.
How to Apply for XLRI, Jamshedpur PGDM Admission?
Candidates who are actually interested to apply for admission to PGDM program at XLRI, Jamshedpur they need to follow the procedure as mentioned below:
- Candidates are eligible to apply through Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) in online mode.
- Candidates are also eligible to apply via XAT.
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee amounting Rs. 2500/-.
- There are two ways by following which candidates can pay the application fee. The first mode is online payment gateway where the amount can be paid through master credit/ VISA/debit cards/IDBI net banking. Another mode is through the demand draft where candidates need to prepare a demand draft of requisite amount in favour of “XLRI Programs” payable at Jamshedpur. Please keep in mind candidates who are paying the application fee through demand draft they need to update the same details on the registration page as well.
Candidates will be first shortlisted through GMAT/XAT score and thereafter they will be called for Interview held at Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai and Jamshedpur.
Candidates can go through this article in order to check important dates related to XLRI, Jamshedpur PGDM Admission. Candidates must complete the online application procedure within the prescribed date.
- Last date for online application and make changes in interview city name: —
- Short listing process of candidates (Tentative):—
- Interview date (Tentative): February – —
Candidates having any queries/feedback related to XLRI, Jamshedpur PGDM admission 2016 can be shared through the comment box mentioned below.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here