XAT Application Form 2018: XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test ) 2018 will be held on 7th January 2018 and candidates can obtain the application form from 16th August 2017 onward. So, this is the time to gather all related information about this exam. In this article, we are describing the information related to XAT application form. We are also furnishing the steps below by following which you can apply for this test successfully.
Candidates need to apply for XAT online and it is advised to candidates to complete the application procedure before the deadline. In order to submit the application form for XAT candidates need to go through three major steps which are defined as follows:
- First register yourself in order to generate XAT ID and password.
- Now login by using that system generated ID and password.
- Finally remit the application fee of Rs. 1650/-. This step will also contain uploading of photograph and signature.
Check Your Eligibility Criteria- Click Here
How to Apply?
Please have a look on step by step procedure to apply for XAT mentioned below:
- First go to the official website and hit the particular link for XAT 2018 registration.
- Now fill up few basic details such as name, contact details, address, date of birth etc and click the button ‘Submit’.
- Just after clicking the submit button your XAT ID and password will be sent to your email inbox.
- Use that ID and password in order to login and move to further process which include filing up other related information.
- Next step is paying the application fee. You can remit the application fee either through online payment gateway or demand draft or cash payment.
- Now upload your signature and passport size photograph in jpg format. Please keep in mind the size of file should not exceed than 50 KB.
- Take a print of the confirmation page as for reference.
- In case you have submitted the application fee through demand draft then send the same along with confirmation page to XAT office within 15 days from issuance of demand draft.
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here