- Name of the Institute: Women’s Polytechnic – Hapania, Tripura-Admission
- Type of Institute: Public/Government Institute/ Central University
- Courses Offered:Technical Diploma/Engineering courses in Information Technology, Computer Science & Technology, Fashion Technology, Medical Lab Technology, Electronics and, Telecommunication
- Established in:2007
- Campus Location:Hapania, Tripura
- Affiliations:All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Tripura University
Table of Contents
Details about the Admission in the Women’s Polytechnic – Hapania, Tripura
Women’s Polytechnic- Hapania, Tripura was inaugurated by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Tripura, Shri Manik Sarkar, on the 29th of January, 2003 to promote the technical education to the women of Tripura. The Women’s Polytechnic is affiliated to the AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)and affiliated to West Bengal State Council of Technical Education, Kolkata. In 2004, two additional new branches which are Medical Lab Technology (MLT) and Fashion Technology (FT) were incorporated in the Institute.
In the given post, candidates can know about the courses offered by the Institute, campus location, campus facilities and the placement details of the Women’s Polytechnic – Hapania, Tripura.
Women’s Polytechnic – Hapania, TripuraCampus Location
The campus of the Women’s Polytechnic – Hapania, Tripurais located at Agartala-Simna Road, Kamalghat, Sadar, West Tripura, Agartala, Tripura.
Courses Offered by Women’s Polytechnic – Hapania, Tripura
Girl students can take admission in the institute to pursue 3 years Technical Diploma in Engineering course in various disciplines like IT, CST, MLT, and FT branches.
Facilities offered by the Women’s Polytechnic – Hapania, Tripura
The Women’s Polytechnic – Hapania, Tripura provides all the major facilities to the candidates which have been given in the following points:
- Free 24×7 Wi-Fi access with High-speed Internet access
- Men’s Women’s Separate Hostel facility
- 24×7 electric supply
- Separate Guest House for faculties and men and women visitors
- Library Facility comprising of books of different subjects such as sciences, engineering and humanities
- Internet Facility
- Separate Hostel Facility for Boys and Girls
- Educational Multimedia Research Centre
The Women’s Polytechnic offers four courses with an intake capacity of a hundred students per year. In the following points, candidates can read the details of the admission process:
- Only female applicants, who are a citizen of India, will be eligible to take admission in the institute.
- Moreover, the students should be a permanent resident of Tripura.
- The applicant must have qualified the Madhyamik Examination (HSC Examination) or equivalent from a recognised board in one attempt.
- The age of the applicant must not be more than 21 years.
- General candidates securing less than 50% marks, SC candidates less than 45% marks and ST candidate’s less than 40% marks in aggregate in English, Mathematics and Physical Science in Madhyamik or Secondary School Examination or its equivalent from a recognised board will not be eligible to apply.
- The candidates will be required to satisfy the minimum physical standards required for pursuing a technical course.
- Moreover, they will have to pass the medical examination to be conducted by the Registered Medical Officer and a certificate is to be obtained in the prescribed format.
Women’s Polytechnic – Hapania, Tripura Placement
The Women’s Polytechnic – Hapania, Tripura has its own ’Training and Placement Cell’. The placement cell conducts the placement/job fest in the institute in order to offer. With the campus placement fest,candidates can get the opportunity even to the completion of the course.
Contact Details of the Women’s Polytechnic – Hapania, Tripura