West Bengal ‘D.El.Ed.’ Admission: The West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) will invite applications from interested candidates for admission to Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programme soon. Aspirants willing to make career in the field of teaching, can apply for admission in District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs), Government-aided institutions or in any self financed non-government or Government sponsored institutions to pursue2- years Diploma in Elementary Education for the academic year 2018.
Interested and eligible candidates who want to pursue ‘Diploma in Elementary Education’ (D.El.Ed) must submit the West Bengal ‘D.El.Ed’ Admission application form as per scheduled date. Admission will be given into institutions recognized by the ‘National Council of Technical Education’ (NCTE). Aspirants can check the complete details on West Bengal ‘D.El.Ed’ Admission 2018 from the article mentioned below on this page.
Table of Contents
West Bengal ‘D.El.Ed.’ Admission, Important dates (Tentative)
The expected schedule of West Bengal ‘D.El.Ed’ Admission is provided below
|Serial No.||Events||Expected schedule|
|1||Availability of online application form commences from||Perhaps in the month of June 2018|
|2||Deadline for the submission of application form||June 2018|
|3||Release date of merit list||June/July, 2018|
|4||Date of Admission||July, 2018|
Candidates must satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying West Bengal ‘D.El.Ed’ Admission. The eligibility criteria of West Bengal ‘D.El.Ed’ Admission 2018 are as follows:
- All the interested applicants seeking admission to Diploma in Elementary Education must have done the Senior/Higher secondary (12th class) examination to be eligible to apply for admission into the concerned institutions.
- Applicants should have obtained at least 50% marks in their senior secondary examination.
West Bengal ‘D.El.Ed.’ Admission Application Form: How to apply?
- Candidates can purchase the D.El.Ed Admission 2018 application form from any of the D.El.Ed institutions by paying Rs. 300 as necessary application fee. In case of candidates from reserved category like SC and ST candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 150.
- Fill all the required details in the application form such as their name, address and contact information correctly.
- They also have to provide details about the educational qualifications in the application form.
- Submit the duly filled application form along with the photocopies of all required documents such as educational qualifications certificate, caste certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates should submit the application forms in the relevant college in which they are willing to apply for.
Admission of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of merit list. The merit will be prepared through candidate’s marks obtained in the senior secondary examination.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here