The candidates who are interested for admission in WBMCC and are looking for information regarding WBMCC Counselling have landed on the right page. In this post we are going to provide all important details regarding WBMCC Counselling such as details regarding counselling process and documents required for it. The candidates can also note down the important dates shared in this post for future references.
A large number of candidates participate in the entrance examination and soon after the exam is finished the wait for the results begin. Candidates must make sure about the course choices between the exams and its results because the WBMCC counselling will start soon after the results are announced.
After the exam, candidates can check the results online through the web portal of WBMCC and if they have got enough number/rank, they can appear for WBMCC Counselling for. Most probably the counselling should be started in the month of July 2016. Exact dates have not been announced yet, but the dates will be updated on this page as soon as they are available on the website of WBMCC.
The candidates who have passed the exams and have obtained good ranks will be able to go for the process of WBMCC counselling on the basis of rank list. Candidates can download the call letter of counselling, online from the wbmcc website. After the result, counseling dates will be announced and so can candidate will be able to download the call letter.
WBMCC counselling will allow candidates looking to get admission for UG Medical (WBJEEM) and PG Medical WBPGMAT and WBPGDAT. The Seat allotment process for WBMCC will be done only after the counselling process is over and WBMCC is satisfied with the candidates information as provided by them. The seats will be alloted on the basis on merit and candidates can check their counselling schedule for WBMCC here at WBMCC Counselling 2016. The admission list will be published by the West Bengal Main Computerised Counselling for state quota post graduate medical and dental seats in West Bengal. THe list will also contain the candidates from open and service section. Candidates who have cleared the exam can get the complete details of WBMCC Counselling and Seat Allotment such as counselling schedule, seat allotment results, seat matrix, and procedure on this website.
WBMCC counselling important dates
Candidates can know exact dates of counselling when announced at the WBMCC website. The allocation of seats in PG degree and PG diploma courses after WBMCC counselling academic sessions will be undertaken through online counselling to mantain the transperancy. Admissions in all medical and dental institutions/colleges under the University will be based on merit list published.
WBMCC Counselling process
– First of all candidates have to perform online Challan Generation and offline counselling fee payment
– Then main counseling Registration
– Decide the courses of your choice and lock the same
– Then Round 1 will be conducted for Seat Allotment
– Announcement of Round 1 Result
– The candidate will have to report at the allotted medical college for admission purposes as selected by him in 1st Round
– After that second round of counselling will be held.
– Announcement of Round 2 Result
– The candidate will have to report at the allotted medical college for admission purposes as selected by him in 2nd Round
– Release of net vacant seats
– Fresh Choice Submission by all selected candidates for third round
– Round 3 will be organized for Seat Allotment
– Release of Round 3 Result
– The candidate will have to report at the allotted medical college for admission purposes as selected by him in 3rd Round.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here