WBJEE JEHOM 2023: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will conduct WBJEE JEHOM 2023 in May 2023. Every year, thousands of candidates participate in this entrance test in order to pursue their career in hotel management.
WBJEE JEHOM 2023 will be organized for those candidates who want get admission in Bachelor degree progarmme in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) in various government and self-financed hotel management institute located in West Bengal State.
Interested and eligible candidates should fill and submit their WBJEE JEHOM 2023 application form as per the prescribed schedule. The complete details about WBJEE JEHOM 2023 are listed below in this article.
Table of Contents
WBJEE JEHOM 2023 Important dates (Tentative)
Candidates can check out the actual schedule for WBJEE JEHOM 2023. All the given dates will be updated after the announcement of its respective notification. Please stay connected with us for the further related updates.
|Application form will available from||Feb 2023|
|Last date for the submission of application form||Feb 2023|
|End date for downloading the confirmation page||March 2023|
|Admit card will available from||March 2023|
|Date of entrance examination||May 2023|
|Result announcement||May 2023|
|Counselling will commence from||June 2023|
Aspirants must satisfy the necessary eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. The details about WBJEE JEHOM eligibility criteria 2023 are given below:
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
- Applicants need to clear 10+2 examination in regular mode from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent board with scoring no less than 45% marks (40% marks for candidates from SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B category).
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination may also apply.
- The minimum age limit of candidates is 17 years as on the admission year.
WBJEE JEHOM 2023 Application form: How to apply
In order to appear in the entrance test, candidates need to fill the WBJEE JEHOM 2023 application form as per the given schedule. Aspirants can apply online via visiting the official website of WBJEEB i.e. www.wbjeeb.in. To apply for the exam, follow below steps:
- Open the official website of the board.
- Now go to the examination section and click on link says “JEHOM” and after that click on “online application” link.
- Thereafter, complete the registration process.
- After the successful registration, an application number will be sent to your registered email and phone number.
- Candidates can access and fill the form by using the same application number.
- Fill the form carefully and correctly.
- Applicants need to upload the scanned copies of your photograph, signature and other documents as per the specifications.
- They have to pay Rs. 510/ as necessary application fee through Allahabad Bank e-Challan.
- At last click on the submit button and take the printout of duly filled application form.
Understanding of exam pattern is necessary for candidates for the better preparation of the exam. With the help of WBJEE JEHOM exam scheme, candidates can prepare themselves according to the exam level. Candidates can check the WBJEE JEHOM exam pattern 2023 from the table below
|Total number of questions||50|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice type questions|
|Subjects||English Language; General Knowledge; Logical Reasoning; Elementary Mathematics|
|Marking scheme||(+2) for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||(-1/2) for each wrong response|
Candidates, who have completed application process successfully, can download their admit card of WBJEE JEHOM from the website of the authority after the official announcement. Applicants need to bring their admit card while coming to the examination centre. Candidates are advised to keep their admit card safe till the admission process is over.
The authority will announce the result online at the official website probably in the month of June 2023. Candidates can check/download their result via visiting the official website i.e. www.wbjee.nic.in
Candidates, who qualify the entrance exam successfully, need to attend the counseling process. Shortlisted applicants can download their counseling letters from the official website as per the scheduled date. The officials will invite the candidates for counseling as per their merit rank obtained in the entrance test. Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as counseling fee either through cash or demand draft. All original document verification will conduct at the counseling center. So, candidates are advised to bring the required original documents along with them while appearing in the counseling.