WBJEE JEHOM 2021: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) is the conducting body of JEHOM 2021. It is a state-level entrance test conducts for offering admission to Hotel Management and Catering Technology courses in the state. Candidates, who want to get admission into Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) courses offered by various government and self-financed hotel management institutes located in the state of West Bengal, will have to appear in the WBJEE JEHOM 2021 exam.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of board as per the prescribed schedule. Aspirants can check complete details about WBJEE JEHOM 2021 from the article mentioned below on this page.
Table of Contents
WBJEE JEHOM 2021 Important dates
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through official website as per schedule date which will be published after the release of official notification. All the WBJEE JEHOM important dates 2021 listed on this table below are updated. The important dates of WBJEE JEHOM 2021 are given below:
|Availability of application form||April 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||April 2021|
|Payment of application fee||April 2021|
|Admit card issue date||May 2021|
|Entrance examination date||July 2021|
|Declaration of Result||July 2021|
|Start of counselling||August 2021|
WBJEE JEHOM 2021 Eligibility criteria
Aspirants should meet with the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying the WBJEE JEHOM 2021 exam. It should be noted that, candidate who fail to satisfy the required eligibility criteria will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Indian citizens who have the permanent domicile of West Bengal are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have done 10+2 examination in regular mode from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent board with minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B category).
- The minimum age limit of applicants should be 17 years
WBJEE JEHOM 2021 Application form: How to apply?
Candidates who want to appear in the JEHOM 2021 examination have to submit the online application form available at Board’s website. Before filling the form candidates are advised to read the instructions given on the information brochure carefully. Check below the details of WBJEE JEHOM application form 2021:
- Application form will be available in online mode only. No other mode will be entertained for application submission.
- At first candidates have to complete the online registration and proceed to fill the application form.
- Enter all the required details in the form carefully and correctly.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature and other documents as per the given format.
- Candidates have to make the payment of Rs. 510/ as necessary application fee through Allahabad Bank e-Challan.
Examination pattern WBJEE JEHOM 2021
Understanding of WBJEE JEHOM exam pattern 2021 is must for all candidates who are going to appear in the exam. With the help of examination pattern candidates can plan their study accordingly. The details of WBJEE JEHOM 2021 exam pattern are given below:
|Type of questions||Multiple choice type questions|
|Number of questions||50|
|Duration of exam||1 hour|
|Subjects||English Language; Logical Reasoning; General Knowledge; Elementary Mathematics|
|Marking scheme||+2 for each correct response|
|Negative marking||-1/2 for each wrong answer|
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here