WBJEE EVETS Counselling 2021: WBJEE EVETS exam is conducted by WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board) for admission to Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.M.) programme in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Science. I’d like to inform all aspirants that WBJEEB is only responsible for conducting this test, evaluating answer sheets and publishing merit list. Later based on candidates rank in the merit list, counseling and admission procedure is conducted by the West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences, 68 & 37, Kshudiram Bose Sarani, Kolkata – 700 037, Ph. No. 033 2558-0278.
Appearing in the test doesn’t guarantee that the particular candidate will get admission. At any stage of the admission procedure, if any candidate is found ineligible their candidature will be automatically cancelled.
Documents Need to Be Produced by Candidates at the Time of Admission
At the time of admission, candidates will be further required to produce the following documents:
- Mark sheets of all examination passed (in original).
- Necessary document proving their date of birth (for example, Madhyamik or its equivalent test admit card).
- EVETS admit card.
- EVETS rank card.
- Residential certificate.
- Caste certificate for reserved category candidates.
*All these certificates are required for verification purpose.
Things to be Noted
All WBJEE EVETS aspirants should keep following in mind:
- WBJEEB is not going to conduct counselling or admission process for B.V.Sc. & A.H. course. The board is only liable to organize the test and release the merit list.
- West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences (68 & 37, Kshudiram Bose Sarani, Kolkata – 700 037, Ph. No.033-2558-0278) is the concerned authority to conduct the counselling process.
- Counselling/seat allotment/admission will follow General Merit Rank (not based on category ranks) only. Category ranks are just for reference purpose.
- All verifications will be done during counselling. At any stage if a student is found ineligible then his/her candidature shall be cancelled even he secured a position in the merit list.
- The authority will ask students to submit the required certificates. If any of the certificates found invalid then candidature of the candidate will stand cancelled.
- Candidates should be careful enough while entering the details in the registration form. It won’t be possible to edit/modify/update details under normal circumstances. All the information furnished must match with school admit cards, mark statements, photo ID cards, certificates, caste/category certificates etc.
- Candidates need to take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it preserve till the admission process ends. You won’t be able to regenerate the confirmation page after the completion of admission process. You may feel the necessity of this document at any point of time.
- You won’t be allowed to get a duplicate rank card after the completion of e-counseling and admission process organized by the Board. Therefore, you should keep your rank card at a safe place.
- Candidates, who appeared in the exam will get rank cards, but may not be awarded rank and hence are not eligible to attend the counselling.