Vignan’s University is responsible to organize Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test for engineering admissions at its associated campuses. In the year 2023, B.Tech admission will be done based on candidates’ performance in either V-SAT, JEE Main or EAMCET.
The test is planning to be held in April 2023 and its application form is available now.
Latest: VSAT 2023 application form has been released now.
Table of Contents
B.Tech programme is offered at Vignan’s University in various disciplines including Automobile Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Textile Technology, Petroleum Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Food Technology, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Computer Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology.
VSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who would like to apply for VSAT 2023, they are required to fulfill below-mentioned criteria:
- Candidates, who are born on or after 1st July 1999, are only eligible.
- Candidates should have cleared intermediate or its equivalent exam with obtaining minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Appearing candidates may apply.
|SL. No||Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Application form can be purchased from||Released|
|2.||Deadline for receiving of duly filled application form||To be updated|
|3.||Date of Online exam||To be updated|
|4.||Result will be declared on||To be updated|
|5.||Counselling for shortlisted candidates||To be updated|
VSAT Application Form 2023: Instruction to Apply?
VSAT aspirants can obtain its application form now at its official website. They are permitted to obtain the form via the following three modes:
Directly From the University Counter
Candidates are permitted to obtain the form through the post from the university counter by submitting the fee amounting Rs.1000/- via demand draft. They can also obtain the form Vignan offices at Guntur, Vijayawada & Hyderabad and Vignan Schools or Colleges at Eluru, Guntur, Hyderabad, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam.
From Indian Bank Branches
If you don’t want to obtain the form from the University’s counter then you can also obtain it from Indian Bank located across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Download It from the University Website
You can also download the form from the official website of the University. After filling form with required details, you need to send it along with demand draft amounting Rs.1000/- to the address furnished below. The draft should be drawn in favour of the “Vignan University” payable at Guntur.
Vadlamudi,Guntur – 522213 (A.P)
Toll free No. 1800-425-2529
Please have a look on major highlights of VSAT exam pattern:
- The exam is going to be held in two slots.
- The test will be of 3 hours duration.
- The question paper will be available in English language only.
- There will be four sections of the question paper as Chemistry, Physics, Maths or Biology, English/Aptitude.
- There will be 120 multiple choice questions in the exam.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- To become eligible for admission to all B.Tech programmes candidates are required to attempt Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English/Aptitude. In case they have attempted Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude section then they will be eligible for admission to B.Tech Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering/Food Technology.
|Sections of the Exam||Subjects Involved||Marks|
|Section I||Mathematics or Biology||30|
VSAT 2023 Admit Card
Candidates can obtain their respective admit card either in online or offline mode. They can obtain it in online mode one week prior to the test or the same will be dispatched to them via courier/speed post.
VSAT 2019 result is going to be published in the first week of May 2023 at the official website of Vignan’s University. For actual date and link, candidates should keep visiting this page ona regular interval of time.
Candidates who are succeed in the VSAT exam; they will be further eligible for attending the counselling session. Counselling process is expecting to be started in the first week of May 2023.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here