VITEEE 2022 application form has been released: VITEEE stands for Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination. This examination is a gateway for admission to various engineering programmes offered by the VIT group of Institutions at Vellore, Chennai, Amravati (AP), and Bhopal. Those candidates who are looking to apply need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. Before applying for the examination, aspirants must ensure that they are eligible. In this article, we are providing all the necessary details related to the VITEEE 2022 admission process.
VITEEE 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on 30th May to 7th June 2022.
VITEEE 2022 application form has been released now.
Table of Contents
VITEEE 2022 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to the VITEEE 2022 are as follows.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Releasing of the official notification||Available|
|Starting of the application form submission in online mode||Available|
|Last date to edit and submit the application form||30th April 2022|
|Starting of slot booking||To be notified|
|Releasing of Admit card||To be notified|
|Date of VITEEE 2022 examination||30th May to 7th June 2022|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
|Counselling Process||To be notified|
|Starting of classes||To be notified|
VITEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for VITEEE 2022 examination are explained below.
- The candidate must be born on or after 1st July 2000.
- The aspirant should be a citizen of India or an NRI.
- Foreign nationals can apply under the foreign category. However, a separate link will be activated for their registration.
- Candidates must have passed any of the following examinations.
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), New Delhi.
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- Regular ‘NIOS’ board candidates are also eligible. They should produce the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of joining.
Subjects in the qualifying examination
- Applicants should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics /Biology subjects.
- Candidates from the following categories require only 50% aggregate marks in aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics /Biology subjects.
- ST/ SC candidates
- Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir / Ladakh and the North-Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura.
- Application form
- Admit card
- Eligibility criteria
- Exam pattern
- Important dates
- Answer key
VITEEE 2022 Application Form
The application form of VITEEE 2022 will release in both online and offline mode. Those who are looking to apply must go through the complete application process explained below.
- The online application form can be accessed through the web app or mobile app at the official website i.e. www.vit.ac.in/viteee.
- In the application form, aspirants have to enter their complete educational, personal, and contact details accurately.
- Along with the details, candidates are also required to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- After submitting the application form, applicants must pay the necessary registration fee.
- It is recommended to take a printout of the application form submitted for future references.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form submitted online.
- Aspirants may download the application form from the official website i.e. www.vit.ac.in/viteee.
- Alternatively, the offline application form can also be obtained in person from the following campuses.
- VIT, Vellore Campus.
- VIT, Chennai Campus.
- VIT – AP.
- VIT – Bhopal.
- After getting the application form, aspirants have to fill their details in neat and clean handwriting carefully.
- In the application form, candidates have to fill their complete details in an accurate manner.
- Apart from this, it is also compulsory for the aspirants to affix a photograph on the application form.
- The duly filled application form must be submitted should be sent to the institute before the last date.
The application fees are different for various mode of payment as explained below.
- If applying to appear for VITEEE in India centres: Rs. 1150/-
- If applying to appear for VITEEE from outside India centres: USD 50
- The fee amount for offline application form: Rs. 1250/-
- Fee amount for mobile application: Rs. 1050/-
VITEEE 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card of the VITEEE 2022 examination will release in online mode only through the official website.
- Aspirants will be able to download the admit card by entering their registration number and date of birth.
- The information about the exam centre, date, time, and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
VITEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Please find the exam pattern for VITEEE:
- Mode of examination: Online (Computer Based Test)
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 125
- Duration of the examination: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: Not applicable
- VITEEE Syllabus- Check syllabus
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks|
|Mathematics/ Biology||40 Each||40 Each|
VITEEE 2022 Result
- After conducting the exam, authorities will release the result in online mode through the official website.
- In order to check the result, aspirants have to provide their roll number and other registration details.
- Apart from the result, the institute will also release the merit list through the official website.
- Those candidates who will get their names in the merit list will be invited to take part in the counselling process.
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks secured by them in the VITEEE 2022 examination.
- In the counselling process, all formalities of the admission process will take place.
- Authorities will also verify the documents at the time of the counselling.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the verification of documents and payment of the admission fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Can I submit the application form in offline mode?
Answer: Yes, the application form will release in offline and online mode both.
Question – 2: Is there any reservation for any candidate in the VITEE 2022 examination?
Answer: No, there is no reservation. All candidates are treated as general category students.
Question – 3: Are JEE Main scores considered for VIT admission instead of VITEEE?
Answer: No, the admissions are offered based on the VITEEE scores only.
Question – 4: Will I get the admit card by post?
Answer: No, the admit card will not be made available by post. Authorities will release the admit card in online mode only.
Question – 5: What are the contact details of VIT for admission?
Answer: The contact details of the admission helpline are as follows.
- Address – Director-UG Admissions VIT, Vellore – 632014, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Helpline Number – 0416-330 5555/0416-220 2125 (except AIRTEL and BSNL)
- Fax Number – +91-416-224 5544, 224 0411
- Email ID – [email protected]