Find here details regarding VIT University MPhil and PhD Admission which includes its application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, educational qualification, selection procedure etc. Candidates are strongly instructed to go through the complete instructions related to VIT University MPhil and PhD Admission and thereafter they should apply for admission very carefully. Incomplete application will not be accepted by the concerned authority under any circumstances, so candidates need to be quite careful while filling up the application form. The application process is going on and interested candidates are required to submit their application before December.
VIT University MPhil and PhD Admission Important Dates
Check below VIT University MPhil and PhD Admission important dates:
- Last date to submit the online application form: December
- Written examination and interview session will be held on: December
- Last date for paying the fee: January
VIT University MPhil and PhD Admission December Eligibility Criteria
We are sharing below VIT University MPhil and PhD admission eligibility criteria. Candidates who are planning to apply for admission to MPhil and PhD program need to first check here the required eligibility criteria. Once he/she gets confirmed regarding their eligibility they can move to apply for MPhil and PhD admission at VIT University.
Eligibility Criteria for PhD in Law
For this course only those candidates are eligible who have secured at least 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA in Master’s degree with Law.
Eligibility Criteria for PhD in Management
Candidates who have completed MBA course along with obtaining 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA are eligible to apply for the mentioned PhD program.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Phil/ PhD in Language/Sciences
For the mentioned course, candidates should have completed Master’s degree in Science along with obtaining at least 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech (by Research) Degree
- Candidates should have obtained at least 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Master’s degree in Science or Master’s degree in Computer Applications having core subjects as Physics or Math at the Bachelor’s program.
- Suppose a candidate would like to get admission to PhD program but they did MCA or MSc in Computer Science then they are required to register for M.Tech(by research) and thereafter the can move further for PhD program.
Eligibility Criteria for PhD in Engineering
- Candidates should have cleared Master’s program in Engineering with relevant discipline along with securing at least 60% of marks.
- Candidates enrolled in M.Sc are eligible to apply for the same.
Please keep in mind Candidates must have regular Master’s degree in order to apply for PhD program.
How to Apply for VIT University MPhil and PhD Admission?
In order to apply for VIT University MPhil and PhD admission candidates are suggested to follow the application procedure mentioned below:
- Candidates first need to visit the official website of VIT University.
- Open the application form and fill up the same by inserting the information in the specified information.
- Then, candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 950/-. The demand draft should be prepared in favour of “VIT University” payable at Vellore.
- Hard copy of the application form needs to be sent including demand draft to “Dean Academic Research, VIT University, Chennai campus, Vandalur, Kelambakkam, Chennai-600127”.
Selection Procedure for VIT University MPhil and PhD Admission
Selection of candidates will be on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview. Academic performance will be also considered. Here we have all useful information associated with VIT University MPhil and PhD admission. Suppose you are looking for more information regarding the same, you can go through its official website.
If you have any queries associated with VIT University MPhil and PhD Admission, feel free to share the same through the comment box mentioned below.