Visva Bharati University will release the official notification for the Visva Bharati B.Ed. Application form. Those candidates who want to take admission need to fill and submit the application form before the last date. The application form will release in online mode only. Aspirants must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Authorities will not accept the application form in any offline mode like post, etc. In this article, we are providing all the necessary details related to the Visva Bharati B.Ed. Application Form 2021.
The tentative dates related to the Visva Bharati B.Ed. Application process are given below.
|Availability of application form for B.Ed./ M.Ed.
|2nd week of August 2021
|Last date to submit the application form for B.Ed./ M.Ed.
|3rd week of September 2021
Keep the following things ready before filling the form
It is necessary to keep the following things ready before filling the application form.
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned photograph (Less than 100KB)
- Scanned signature (Less than 100KB)
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card if available
How to apply?
The application form of Visva Bharati University B.Ed. 2021 will release in online mode. Those who want to apply need to fill and submit the application form should check out the steps given below in order to apply.
1st Step – Registration
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of the university i.e. vbu.ucanapply.com.
- On the official website, candidates need click on the “Register Yourself” button.
- Next, the registration form will open on your screen.
- After that, candidates need to fill the following details in the application form.
- Email ID
- Confirm Password
- Name of the Applicants
- Date of birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Mobile No. of the Applicant.
- Click on the “Sign up” button in order to finish up the registration process.
2nd Step – Application Details
- After signing up, the candidates need to log in using the ID password generated at the time of the registration.
- Then, the main application form will appear on the screen of the candidates.
- In the main application form, aspirants have to fill all of their required details as given below.
- Personal Details: Name of the candidate, date of birth, gender, category, sub-category, etc.
- Education details: Qualifying exam passed, name of the institute, year of passing the qualifying examination, etc.
- Contact details: Address, phone number, email ID, etc.
3rd Step – Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Next, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature of the candidates.
- The size of the photograph should be less than 100 KB and the format should be JPG/ JPEG.
- Similarly, the size of the signature should be less than 100 KB and the format should be JPG/ JPEG.
4th Step – Submitting the application form
- Once a candidate is done with entering the details and uploading the images, he/ she may check the preview of the application form.
- Aspirants must submit the application form if all the details in the preview are correct to the best of their knowledge.
- It is also advised to take a printout of the application form submitted for future requirements.
5th Step – Application Fee submission
- After submitting the application form, aspirants must pay the necessary application fee.
- The application fee can be paid either in online or offline mode. Details about both the modes of application fees payment are given below.
- Online payment: The online application fee can be paid using Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Cash Card, Payment through mobiles (A nominal TDR charge would be applicable). Candidates would get INSTANT confirmation of their payments and submissions when they pay through online payment as listed.
- Offline payment: Alternatively, the application fee can also be submitted in offline mode. Those who want to pay in offline mode may deposit the required amount at the different HDFC branches using a Bank Challan generated online: Details of the Bank will be printed in the Challan. No Cash payment will be allowed.
- The amount to be paid for the candidates of different categories are as follows.
|Application fee for the first subject
|Application fee for each additional subject
|SC, ST, & PwD candidates
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here